//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Please verify?

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Please verify?

This has been asked to death's door and I've been reading threads for the last two hours, searched partszilla and Dennis Kirk and Dennis was wrong:

Is the bolt pattern for an 84 250R front rim 4x190? Please verify if correct or correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks guys!

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It is according to a DWT catalog that I have downloaded on my tablet. The link below should get you to the search results page where you can download it.

https://www.google.com/search?client...e-gws-wiz-serp
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks!
    I appreciate it!

--
    Sorry but your link doesn't answer my question. Does anyone have the answer? This is a bigger mystery than the 87 R!!

--
    Front rim bolt pattern for the 83/84 250r is 4x190mm it changed to 4x170mm in 85/86
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    thanks guys-that was difficult to find for some reason

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot1 View Post
    Sorry but your link doesn't answer my question. Does anyone have the answer? This is a bigger mystery than the 87 R!!
    Sorry, I didn't give you all the info. Once you click the link and get to the Google search results page, the second link from the top "2016 WHEEL & TIRE APPLICATION GUIDE" is a PDF that has a ton of wheel bolt patterns in it. The Honda ATC info is on page 9.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //