//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Facebook defectors! Make 3ww great again!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    After being on bookface for acouple months now, WHY is it so much better than the forms ? Bookface has killed so many good forms of info theses forms have to offer? This is just a question to all u old time members that haven’t been here for a while cause of bookface.
    Honestly for me it was the effectiveness of the blocking features on Facebook that hooked me originally.

If I didn't want to see people, I *really* didn't have to. Here, unfortunately, too easy to use a VPN, re-register accounts, deal with the moderation, etc.

The mobile usage on Facebook and the ease in uploading and sharing pictures and content in that way was a lot easier and faster.

Then overtime as it got more populated, there was more content to consume there, kinda like bkm is saying, so then it wasn't just to catch up with trikefest people, it was welding groups, motorcycle groups, politics, family, etc. etc...

Certainly given me somethings to contemplate though, all the recent events.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    Jokes on you suckers, you all left this place for dead and I've been here plundering the classifieds for years with little competition. I guess all good things come back, it's nice to talk to you guys without having to see your ugly mugs. Long live 3WW
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Dam Billy I think this is the most I’ve seen you post in the 5 years I’ve been on nice to see some of the older members back on, welcome back. Now who’s got those parts the shop is looking for
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    Dam Billy I think this is the most I’ve seen you post in the 5 years I’ve been on nice to see some of the older members back on, welcome back. Now who’s got those parts the shop is looking for
    Yeah and according to my profile I still have a 2.23 post per day average. Imagine what it was like back in the day.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Jokes on you suckers, you all left this place for dead and I've been here plundering the classifieds for years with little competition. I guess all good things come back, it's nice to talk to you guys without having to see your ugly mugs. Long live 3WW
    Who's this guy? ^^^^

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

--
    I'm usually just a lurker on the forum. Very rarely post anything but it is good to see some familiar names back. Never really paid attention to "join dates" but it is cool to see some of these OG's pop up again.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Who's this guy? ^^^^
    I don’t have a photo of him on file, but lose the abs, add glasses and a three wheeler to this photo and you’re close.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	837F45DA-8D36-450E-9906-167CF53BDE87.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	266031

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    You guys are never going to believe this but Facebook sucks.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Hey, its filler neck guy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I do. But I go there anyway.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I don’t have a photo of him on file, but lose the abs, add glasses and a three wheeler to this photo and you’re close.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	837F45DA-8D36-450E-9906-167CF53BDE87.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	266031
    This is accurate
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Honestly for me it was the effectiveness of the blocking features on Facebook that hooked me originally.
    Yes Facebook's blocking features are incredibly refined and effective at blocking the truth, conservative, Right Wing, and Republican free speech.

It's amazing.... but I digress

I hope you guys stick around. I heard MySpace is still up

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I pop in from time to time, life's been busy the last year and a half.

Good to see some you kids back posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yes Facebook's blocking features are incredibly refined and effective at blocking the truth, conservative, Right Wing, and Republican free speech.

It's amazing.... but I digress

I hope you guys stick around. I heard MySpace is still up

It wasn't always that way, but I agree, and that's why I intend on phasing out my usage of it now.

--
    Where is Hay-Zeus? Shouldn't he be forgiving everyone for their sins?
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //