//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Blue TRI Z plastic

--

Blue TRI Z plastic

I am getting ready to start my 85.5 TRI Z restoration. My goal is to make a clean reliable rider. The machine is black and red I will not be going back to that. I miss my original yellow unit I bout new in 85. Recently I have seen images of some blue TRI Zs. I am really into the blue TRI Z. I have seen plastic from Maier but seems I can't actually purchase it. Seems like it was made for limited runs? I would consider cashing in my mint shiny OEM black fenders to be able to purchase blue.

Any advice on helping me achieve this would be greatly appreciated. I will check this forum but if anyone has good information you may also email me at 2@J1digital.com

Thank you
    Jason H

--
    Try contacting Xowner on here. Before he went big time, he used to hang around here a lot. He owns the maier molds for the shrouds and airbox cover. He can get plastic, but it might be a minimum of 5-10 sets???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

--
    thank you for the quick response. I found a guy on facebook who organizes a group of builders in order to be able to put in the minimum order. This might be the ticket.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //