//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Thread: reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

  1. #46
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    YouTube videos or links to external “sources” are no way to convey ones view or beliefs in my humble opinion

    You all need to learn how to communicate with bullet points, no way am I going to read your diatribes, it’s like diarrhea, not solid

    I'm wiped out after reading that
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Who cares what you think?
    Likewise, Free speech much, LOL.

  3. #48
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,402
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5GviQZe.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	665.7 KB 
ID:	266246

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  4. #49
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,015
    Blog Entries
    14
    Time to move this to Fracas
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  5. #50
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,015
    Blog Entries
    14
    I'm not putting much weight into a random dweebs on Youtube talking about fantastical things with little real evidence to back up their claims either FWIW.

    The "marshall report" link is total bunk. Where the frig are the sources at? With a fantastical claim like this:

    Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871, which officially established the United States as a corporation under the rule of Washington, which itself is subservient to the City of London.

    Where the frig is the proof? Or any inkling of evidence beyond just the fact this dweeb wrote it online? How can someone even make that fantastical of a claim and not provide any proof beyond the worthless few kilobytes of data it is written in???


    Amazing...

    John, you of all people, that take such offense when people on FB groups and elsewhere give bad information out about wheelers just because they saw someone else say it somewhere sometime and then they wind up repeating it ad nauseum to appear like they know what they're talking about (when they don't...) should clearly be able to see through this kind of BS?
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  6. #51
    wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    --
    196
    Tick Tock. I pray we "conspiracy theorists" are right. If we are then things are gonna get way better in the near future. If we are not? Well, it matters little to anyone then. And we move on and do the very best we can. That is my plan. But I hold on to hope, facts I have seen, and God. If nobody else wants to look this will be okay. And if I am wrong then I am wrong. we shall just continue being guided by ppl we don't even ever see and making them richer. And the child abductions will go back up and continue. We just except all this......after all it is "normal". When I was in my teens, I campaigned for a guy in the neighborhood to be in the House of Representatives. He won! I was not political. nor any of us helping. we just knew the guy and liked him as he was popular in the hood and had a gym in his basement we all used. we were all so happy we had helped. I didn't know anything at all though. 15 years later I find out the guy had been filming One of the young men in the group having sex with his wife. I have to wonder after all the research I have done the last few years what else the guy and his wife were doing. I look back on this and wonder how many great young ppl have helped these "good" ppl in the neigborhood? People with money and much to hide.

  7. #52
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430

    reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I'm not putting much weight into a random dweebs on Youtube talking about fantastical things with little real evidence to back up their claims either FWIW.

    The "marshall report" link is total bunk. Where the frig are the sources at? With a fantastical claim like this:

    Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871, which officially established the United States as a corporation under the rule of Washington, which itself is subservient to the City of London.

    Where the frig is the proof? Or any inkling of evidence beyond just the fact this dweeb wrote it online? How can someone even make that fantastical of a claim and not provide any proof beyond the worthless few kilobytes of data it is written in???


    Amazing...

    John, you of all people, that take such offense when people on FB groups and elsewhere give bad information out about wheelers just because they saw someone else say it somewhere sometime and then they wind up repeating it ad nauseum to appear like they know what they're talking about (when they don't...) should clearly be able to see through this kind of BS?
    Billy,

    First of all, Mrs Clean said no diatribes. Were you not paying attention or something?

    Did you take the time to read my actual words? Or you're just making up what you think I said at this point?

    I'm not sure if you noticed, but I wasn't exactly optimistic and didn't comment on the credibility or history of any of those links. I was kinda saying "Well this is doubtful but I saw it somewhere" and passing it along.

    In the post I said I was gaining a bit of hope, I shared the link that had the interview with the senator from Arizona. What exactly is so controversial about a senator from Arizona speaking? Nobody cares about that right? Just pick and choose your points, and support anyone who attacks me right?

    https://youtu.be/dXrpxCXCMIs

    "OK I'm moving this to fracas establishment" translates to "OK I'm going to shite on and completely delegitimize your thread now". Thanks for that Billy. There hasn't been much for me to look at on my phone lately because I'm blocked everywhere on the internet. Thanks for adding to that buddy, I'll remember that. Gestapo prick.

    And you want to "like" douchebag Mr Clean's ultimatum where he's defining how the rest of us should communicate too... That's cool bud. Just slap the muzzle right on there. All hail Billy!

    If puss-e conservatives like yourself had half the balls against your opponents as you have against your allies then your party would have won this election.

    your forum and you too.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-24-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  8. #53
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Likewise, Free speech much, LOL.
    Free speech doesn't exist on this forum, never has, and William just took the time to remind us of that today.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  9. #54
    wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    --
    196
    Wow, is this thread now hidden? Is that the deal? I had never even heard of this "Fracas Establishment". huh?Now our words can not be read? Is this the deal?? And all because of reaction to Mr.Clean's telling us to basically shut the up??? You can only get your news from Fox or what??? Not unpaid youtube or the like? "we have what we call ONLINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS". a quote from a infamous speach from general Michael Flynn. look it up.

  10. #55
    wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    --
    196
    Can that forum be seen by anyone? I just checked and I see it but is this only because I am involved in the topic? Sorry, still figuring this place out. With this thread some things are being figured out very clearly! hahahaha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbUihjcYO6U

  11. #56
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by wild200x View Post
    Wow, is this thread now hidden? Is that the deal? I had never even heard of this "Fracas Establishment". huh?Now our words can not be read? Is this the deal?? And all because of reaction to Mr.Clean's telling us to basically shut the up??? You can only get your news from Fox or what??? Not unpaid youtube or the like? "we have what we call ONLINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS". a quote from a infamous speach from general Michael Flynn. look it up.
    It's where Billy and the mods send threads to die. The threads in fracas establishment can certainly be viewed, but nobody will view them.

    Welcome to censorship. The kid owns the forum, what are you gonna do?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,695
    Same kids, same game, different sandbox. I wouldn’t read too much into the move.

    Carry on

  13. #58
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Here I go again, sharing video links. What a dumb thing to do.

    This is very relevant right now.

    https://youtu.be/BaK_86O3R5Q
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  14. #59
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,015
    Blog Entries
    14
    The thread clearly devolved from a political discourse into a pissing match, so yeah, I moved it here. Its still viewable by any registered member to view it, but its no longer relevant to the open forum. And yeah, that is my call.

    Don't think there ever has been an open invitation to be a complete and utter asshole to each other here on the forum by anyone although its been let run longer than it probably should have in the past.

    Pretty sure the only posts in this thread of someone saying to off are coming from you - so you might reflect on that a little.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  15. #60
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430

    reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

    Ya ya. Anyhow I just want to make it clear I do consider you a great friend and I feel your wisdom surpasses your years, this is nothing personal. Politics is ugly. What happens on the forum stays on the forum lol.

    As my online history reflects, I'm not known for my ability to be couth, but if there were only one time in my life that my rage were warranted, that would be now. We have people attacking our first and second amendment rights, and now they've just destroyed our right to a free and fair election. That's not an exaggeration, it's not just my perception, and it's not hyperbole. People literally rigged and hijacked our election system in this country.

    In my personal life, this has caused me to have a massive shift in the people who I associate with. I have cut off contact completely with many people (including family) and developed new alliances with people who see things more the way I do. I have lost lifelong friends, but conversely rekindled multiple old friendships which had ended for reasons which no longer matter due to the importance of the current situation in this country.

    I have spent countless hours playing the "digital warrior" games that wild200x mentioned and it sucks. I don't want to do it, nobody wants to be going through all the bullshit we are right now, and for years I thought anyone who was doing what I am now was wasting their time. Now I think it's something that needs to be done. We are screaming at the tops of our lungs because the entire planet is working against us and is silencing us at every outlet we have available, this forum included.

    My point right now is, whether you think I'm wrong, too uncouth, obnoxious.... Whatever the case may be, you're entitled to your opinion of me and my posts. My opinion of you and most others in general, almost everyone on this forum based on the participation in the most recent political discussions, is that y'all don't care enough. If you're more concerned with the way an enraged person is reacting to the illegal overthrow of his government than you are about the government being overthrown, our priorities differ greatly, and I'll stand staunchly in the belief that I'm right and you're wrong about that. All the wimps rolling their eyes and immediately showing their disdain for a political discussion, multiple people now making comments about how they feel we should talk about three wheelers and gumdrops and rainbows and that's it, great. Bunch of docile SHEEP who can't be bothered to save their own asses and the very country they call home. Mrs Clean is more concerned with whining about how I'm posting than she is about adding anything of value to the thread. A 20+ minute video of an interview with a senator who claims he has a decent chance of retracting Arizona's certification, and that's not good enough for people? I'm the asshole. Yes I got got mad when she decided to comment on the length of my posts as well as the content shared WHEN SHE HASN'T ADDED A THING TO THE DISCUSSION DURING A TIME WHEN OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK.

    Yeah so for future reference, I'll save my rage for when big things happen, not silly things like just the overthrowing of our government and the destruction of our country as we know it.

    If I'm blunt, you people need to click up your anger and sense of urgency a bit. If our current state of affairs doesn't have you concerned, what in the actual frig would it take to concern you?? Maybe this one time I'm not the crazy one.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-24-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //