//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 119 of 119

Thread: reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

  1. #106
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,513

    reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Was I wrong?
    A little bit. You're blaming Trump's loss on the people, but the people showed up in droves to vote. Trump's campaign was massive and the people of this country were hugely involved and supportive. That's why he won.

    The Buydin administration cheated on amazing levels to give the appearance of a Buydin win, but that's not reality. Blaming the people whose candidate truly won for a loss due to cheating from the other side does not prove your point.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-09-2021 at 03:23 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  2. #107
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,728
    What's the update on this bullshit?

    I keep checking the mailbox for my NESARA letter so I can tell the bank to fk off, but nothing. The loan officer is getting sick of me trying not to pay my loans because of something viral I read in a meme from a stranger on the internet

    Will it happen on "Janteenth" instead? Maybe Febteenth?



    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  3. #108
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,728
    *crickets*

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-16-2022 at 10:11 PM.

  4. #109
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,049
    Blog Entries
    14
    If it isn't obvious to everyone that these pie-in-the-sky savior moments of our country and political organizations that were going to swoop in and do alllllllll the work for us to bring a utopia was anything more than disinformation to UNMOTIVATE our own activism because it was going to be "all taken care of behind the scenes"....i got a bridge to sell you.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  5. #110
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,594
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    *crickets*

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    If it isn't obvious to everyone that these pie-in-the-sky savior moments of our country and political organizations that were going to swoop in and do alllllllll the work for us to bring a utopia was anything more than disinformation to UNMOTIVATE our own activism because it was going to be "all taken care of behind the scenes"....i got a bridge to sell you.
    PRECISELY My point

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    hey I'm back let me go back and read this thread full of [beautiful humans] and i can answer your [extremely inquisitive questions]...damn i just realized my joining date here is 8/11/2002 wow...and I know it was earlier than that because there was a forum reset or something that reset the joining dates...I may have been chiseled a year or so off my joining date....
    Last edited by mymint87; 12-14-2022 at 12:48 AM. Reason: [edited]
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    ok...so i got to page 1 and then Golightly had to post a numbnut novel..so heres the update Nesara is real my friends...your world is about to change and luckily, wheelers will still be in it https://rumble.com/v209huq-french-go...on-the-mo.html
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    why was Biden given a military funeral salute on his inauguration?...because he is the leader of a dead/bankrupt/corporation established in 1871 to repay a loan received for bailing us out of debt from the civil war
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    strange.. 200 years from now...the 20th century will go down as the darkest (with 2 world wars and the holocaust and starvation in Africa) century in all of earths recorded history, I've lived the majority of my life in that century and for the most part lived extremely happy.....
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    If it isn't obvious to everyone that these pie-in-the-sky savior moments of our country and political organizations that were going to swoop in and do alllllllll the work for us to bring a utopia was anything more than disinformation to UNMOTIVATE our own activism because it was going to be "all taken care of behind the scenes"....i got a bridge to sell you.
    just another one of your brain spews that won't age too well...lol...The military (behind the scenes) is the only way...the only unmotivating hoax is that most of my fellow christians think some hippe dude is going to come down to earth surfing on a cloud and we will all be lifted up to join him....FAKE...Jesus needs warriors right now, (not a bunch of zombies waiting or not caring because they think they are leaving this place)...this is an information war against good and evil
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jamul, CA. near San Diego
    --
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Nesara is a friggen conspiracy pipe dream that never even had more than a few co sponsors in congress and never even made it to the senate.

    Its a wonderful conservative pipe dream but its just that, a pipe dream. It never passed or became law and hasnt been lurking innthe shadows waiting to take affect since 9/11.

    Get states to pass convention of the states legislation so we can have constitutional amendments for term limits and balanced budget if we're going to burn brain power on fruitless endeavors.
    the framework of Nesara (Quantum information/science, Quantum Financial system) was unanimously passed by both congress and the senate in 2018....this allows the acceleration of all things good, nourishment, medicine, technology, wealth


    hold on to your Quantum ass, because it's about to go Quantum WFO, there will even be a new Quantum phone for all the Quantum conversations that will be happining
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    --
    2,027
    'I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun'

    'What Does It Have In Itís Pockets, Precious?'
    The story of three wheels and a man...

  14. #119
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,049
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by mymint87 View Post
    the framework of Nesara (Quantum information/science, Quantum Financial system) was unanimously passed by both congress and the senate in 2018....this allows the acceleration of all things good, nourishment, medicine, technology, wealth


    hold on to your Quantum ass, because it's about to go Quantum WFO, there will even be a new Quantum phone for all the Quantum conversations that will be happining
    What is the SB and HB #s so I can read the bill text? Was it proposed, or actually passed? Who proposed it, what co-sponsors did it have, and what committees did it work through?

    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //