//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Thread: reprograming conservatives minds and juneteenth

  1. #91
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by wild200x View Post
    And all this has what to do with the word Q-tards?? My granddaughter which I raised for 8 years has Down Syndrome. He dad finally pulled his life together and got married. so 3 years ago he got his daughter back. Now because of all the bullshit I have not seen Cambria for 13 months. She is 15 minutes away. She Is mentally retarded and very likely does not understand what is habbening. Now some jack calls me and others a "Q-tard". I come here after years away from any trike sites and this is what I see. Q, at the very least has made many more ppl aware of things they were not aware of. At the very least! Q (the entity itself), has never ever said some of the things you all are saying he/she did. Some followers of Q have extrapolated some things on there own. This is not Q. This is others telling you what Q said. But not what was said. This is how the mainstream attacks Q. But if you all really knew Q and the real posts, then you know the main stream never ever leads anyone to Q or writes a Q post out as an example. THEY do not want ppl researching this phenomenon. There were some things I did expect to happen. They have not happened. But Q itself did not say any of these dates others came up with. This I see now. I take exception the the word Q-tard. If you think it sounds cool like Fabio's hair then I can do nothing. Carry on.
    Listen retard, if you want to look for reasons to be offended in this world, you will always find them. If you want to to pretend I'm somehow aiming insults at a person I didn't even know existed, you're retarded.

    Holy crap, I can't even believe we're having this discussion. In my opinion, you should be ashamed of yourself somehow correlating your developmentally disabled relative with anything having to do with the term "tard". Wow.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  2. #92
    wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    --
    196
    very sorry for trying to explain myself. It seems that I have been misunderstood here. I have never ever ever been in such a low place in my life. I am sorry for offending any of you. I want nothing more than to see Cambria. She was my whole world. My wife and I put off our lives suddenly for more than 8 years to take care of her. We let her go to her dad after a lot of time and effort on our part and his. Now I am not "allowed" to see her. I am very far from what you all think I am. This is what happens when you try to type out something you are feeling. I should have said nothing about the word that upset me. I came here looking for community. Then I acted like an ass. I wish I could tell the future. I am crushed, devastated, and I sit in my head all day. Sometimes I feel Like I am in the Truman show. I made a bad mistake here. I wish I could talk face to face with you. I am sorry. Not a Democrat or a republican. Just a sorry excuse for a human. And I must try to get back to myself. Please take my words as I type humbly. I have been humbled. I feel very low.

  3. #93
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by wild200x View Post
    very sorry for trying to explain myself. It seems that I have been misunderstood here. I have never ever ever been in such a low place in my life. I am sorry for offending any of you. I want nothing more than to see Cambria. She was my whole world. My wife and I put off our lives suddenly for more than 8 years to take care of her. We let her go to her dad after a lot of time and effort on our part and his. Now I am not "allowed" to see her. I am very far from what you all think I am. This is what happens when you try to type out something you are feeling. I should have said nothing about the word that upset me. I came here looking for community. Then I acted like an ass. I wish I could tell the future. I am crushed, devastated, and I sit in my head all day. Sometimes I feel Like I am in the Truman show. I made a bad mistake here. I wish I could talk face to face with you. I am sorry. Not a Democrat or a republican. Just a sorry excuse for a human. And I must try to get back to myself. Please take my words as I type humbly. I have been humbled. I feel very low.
    Jeez louize man lol... Hey no hard feelings pal. Now I feel bad lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  4. #94
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,015
    Blog Entries
    14
    Was not even looking for one of these, or anything like it, and I happened to run across an old war ration book listed for sale.

    This is the first time I'd saw one scanned or pictures close up enough to actually read the text and labels. If you have a few minutes, I'd encourage you open up the images and read all the text and notices on it in depth.

    I was really surprised at the obviousness of the propaganda and control - I mean the beaurecratic office associated with the book was the "Office of Price Administration" for petes sake. $10,000 fine in 1945 for using someone elses ration ticket?

    The ration tickets that were actually used for milk bread and meat have tanks, artillery, and naval boats on them?


    The instructions say

    "Each stamp authorizes you to purchase rationed goods in the quantities and at the times designated by the Office of Price Administration. Without the stamps you will be unable to purchase those goods."

    "This book is your Government's assurance of your right to buy your fair share of certain goods made scarce by war. Price ceilings have also been established for your protection. Dealers must post these prices conspicuously. Don't pay more."


    Fair share? Government protection? Price fixing? Man. Our government was manipulating the hell out of us back then even but at least they were more open and honest about it. They've just finely honed the craft the last 80 years to conceal their efforts better.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175188590_454765842470827_6978038943545362969_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	267399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175205274_454765852470826_584346447466366299_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	267400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175290046_454765882470823_3120105510909848617_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	267401Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175128492_454765859137492_6571865047723478919_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	267402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	174673626_454765835804161_2472699952222493914_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	267403
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,695
    And if you go back a little further...

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

    At the end of the day the victors write the history books. Had your Civil War gone the other way Lincoln may have been remembered as a failed tyrant.

    Then there was this. It didn’t happen in America, but there’s nothing preventing it from happening anywhere in the world. I arrived there the day before this happened and experienced the carnage the government was willing to subject its people to just to harm political rivals and a few bad boy rich guys.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...a-37974423.amp
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-17-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    F**K ZUCK!

  6. #96
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Was not even looking for one of these, or anything like it, and I happened to run across an old war ration book listed for sale.

    This is the first time I'd saw one scanned or pictures close up enough to actually read the text and labels. If you have a few minutes, I'd encourage you open up the images and read all the text and notices on it in depth.

    I was really surprised at the obviousness of the propaganda and control - I mean the beaurecratic office associated with the book was the "Office of Price Administration" for petes sake. $10,000 fine in 1945 for using someone elses ration ticket?

    The ration tickets that were actually used for milk bread and meat have tanks, artillery, and naval boats on them?


    The instructions say

    "Each stamp authorizes you to purchase rationed goods in the quantities and at the times designated by the Office of Price Administration. Without the stamps you will be unable to purchase those goods."

    "This book is your Government's assurance of your right to buy your fair share of certain goods made scarce by war. Price ceilings have also been established for your protection. Dealers must post these prices conspicuously. Don't pay more."


    Fair share? Government protection? Price fixing? Man. Our government was manipulating the hell out of us back then even but at least they were more open and honest about it. They've just finely honed the craft the last 80 years to conceal their efforts better.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175188590_454765842470827_6978038943545362969_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	267399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175205274_454765852470826_584346447466366299_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	267400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175290046_454765882470823_3120105510909848617_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	267401Click image for larger version. 

Name:	175128492_454765859137492_6571865047723478919_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	267402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	174673626_454765835804161_2472699952222493914_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	267403
    I'm sure I'm missing something, but during that time I feel like they legitimately had shortages. It seems like these stamps were to ensure nobody went hungry and grocers couldn't charge $10 for a gallon of milk. I don't see the propaganda, it seems to make sense to me.

    Now today's "shortages" on the other hand, are completely manufactured and intentional. It p!sses me the fark off when I go to the store and ain't Sheee-it on the shelves. There's no reason for it in this day and age. That's unquestionably the result of massive propaganda.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    --
    1,396
    The last few posts have been informational.



    For anyone who'd like to know personal and corporate relationships and the money between them, here's a good website.

    https://littlesis.org/


    Another tip if trying to get real international information, from international websites, is to used a paid VPN. There's also TOR. Even in the US, an internet search through something like Google, is only going to give mostly biased results, based on your IP location. DuckDuckGo is also a better option, especially the phone app.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

  8. #98
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,402
    Well, my take on the "shortages" revolves around what I hear from associates that rely on drivers to get things to their shop/business/places of employment. All the complaints they hear from their delivery people is that they have a shortage of drivers. UPS, Fedex, Priority, Spee-Dee (a smaller 5 state area delivery company), etc. They all say they need drivers, but no one wants to work. Unemployment has been extended, plus you get an extra 300 on UE for "COVID" in Minnesota. Why should someone get a job if they can collect 800-1000 sitting at home on their arse?

    Propaganda and laziness combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    --
    2,002
    For every End there is a New Beginning, only you can walk your own path. You choose the path by excepting the choices made but have been given a path to follow. Weather you except to understand your own struggles they lead to a place within your own person. To learn to Love one must first know themselves, and be sharing and giving of that self. Anger is a place of temporary ignorance by loosing sight of oneís inner peace. Society does not play to the true laws of Man/Woman to better Community as its controlled by GREED. Taxes, Social #, Certificates of ownership...you donít own anything, but what God has already given you. That piece of paper is put in place to tax you...when is enough? To have a collective thought Society needs to see that itís coming together for each other in a path put forth 1000yrs ago. I do not disparage anyone trying to live a good clean Life, itís your choice if somethings missing to seek the answers. When you do you realize your answers come from within the path. Moving forward becomes easier to understand, just have faith that you can make changes happen. Donít wait for a sign of the future...Be YOUR future now

  10. #100
    wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    --
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    For every End there is a New Beginning, only you can walk your own path. You choose the path by excepting the choices made but have been given a path to follow. Weather you except to understand your own struggles they lead to a place within your own person. To learn to Love one must first know themselves, and be sharing and giving of that self. Anger is a place of temporary ignorance by loosing sight of one’s inner peace. Society does not play to the true laws of Man/Woman to better Community as its controlled by GREED. Taxes, Social #, Certificates of ownership...you don’t own anything, but what God has already given you. That piece of paper is put in place to tax you...when is enough? To have a collective thought Society needs to see that it’s coming together for each other in a path put forth 1000yrs ago. I do not disparage anyone trying to live a good clean Life, it’s your choice if somethings missing to seek the answers. When you do you realize your answers come from within the path. Moving forward becomes easier to understand, just have faith that you can make changes happen. Don’t wait for a sign of the future...Be YOUR future now
    very wise words. I need to listen to more like this. I have struggled a lot. Sometimes just to be awake and moving. This past years or so has impacted me more than I would have ever expected from myself. I have lashed out at some I love. And some I do not even know. This self is not me. Or is this what I am and have become? Anyway, thanks for those words. well put!

  11. #101
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    --
    2,002
    ^^^ Start with DIET...what you put in is what you get out of your effortís. Much like exercise start slow and work in small progressions. Eliminate bad habits, Alcohol and the smoking from day to day living. Not that youíll never have a beer but day to day focused on the inner self to heal itself. If your borderline overweight or malnutrition high blood pressure and high/low cholesterol sugar issues...take the path to A plant base diet, no sugars or processed foods; small amounts of good fats/protein. I also suggest micro nutrition via juicing itís easier to drink 10 carrots than chew. Also Veggie base protein drinks/for Morning fuel to light your metabolism. Your head will clear your body will respond the goal will become that much closer. Remember FASTING is Not starving yourself. It is getting rid of the Negative things that disrupt your Life Physically and Emotionally. Life is many steps not just one. Often measured over a lifetime of the trail of steps you leave on the Path of Life. Itís one step in the right direction followed by the next...glad if it helps anyone.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Soutwestern PA
    --
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    ^^^ Start with DIET...what you put in is what you get out of your effortís. Much like exercise start slow and work in small progressions. Eliminate bad habits, Alcohol and the smoking from day to day living. Not that youíll never have a beer but day to day focused on the inner self to heal itself. If your borderline overweight or malnutrition high blood pressure and high/low cholesterol sugar issues...take the path to A plant base diet, no sugars or processed foods; small amounts of good fats/protein. I also suggest micro nutrition via juicing itís easier to drink 10 carrots than chew. Also Veggie base protein drinks/for Morning fuel to light your metabolism. Your head will clear your body will respond the goal will become that much closer. Remember FASTING is Not starving yourself. It is getting rid of the Negative things that disrupt your Life Physically and Emotionally. Life is many steps not just one. Often measured over a lifetime of the trail of steps you leave on the Path of Life. Itís one step in the right direction followed by the next...glad if it helps anyone.
    I realize it has been a few years since we have spoken. Did you become a motivational speaker or a life coach or something??

    EDIT: I see you are finally going to edge me out in the race to 2,000 posts.
    Last edited by keister; 04-22-2021 at 12:56 PM. Reason: one more thing

  13. #103
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    --
    2,002
    Lol I’m still ripping and stripping bolts...Gotta think the Bulk of members here the amount of reflection within the last year. Makes this year’s TRIKEFEST one of the most important gatherings in our History. I’m predicting this as the Biggest in its Conception as a well needed gathering. Get it to the Gate !! Old timers new comers Swapmeet sellers Collectors Racer Riders the smell of 2strokes Campfires...motivation enough?
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 04-22-2021 at 03:31 PM.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    --
    2,002
    If your past directly reflects the present...Then the present can control the Future. Itís effort choices reflected thoughts of lessons learned. Feel better by expanding the areas in you life to make your successful thoughts and goals a reality. The Life change is not as easy as jumping on a train and going for a ride. You are the Locomotive and the cargo you haul is by choice. The fuel you put in the maintenance to the machine the upgrades to it can all be dragged down by unnecessary loads behind you. The tracks can switch direction, loads can be dropped and new can be gained. Donít wait all week to do dishes when you run out of forks; do them as you dirty them. Meaning: a little at a time each day creates more effective time in the future, and you never run out of forks when extras are needed. Once the direction and the load of the train becomes refined and begins to roll the locomotives efforts become routine and each moment gains momentum. Life is not a Sprint, but a Journey some of which are known as mistakes. I like to thing of them as lessons learned. If you fall on your face, you get back up...the lessons learned may leave scars. The act of standing back up is that drive from within to move forward. You are the Conductor love your train or change it so you do. Truly the future is yours to behold.

  15. #105
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,015
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    If any good can come from this situation I hope that it is the fact we cannot idly sit by and rely on the charisma of any one politician to win elections for us. We have to be highly involved in the dirty greasy political process in local and federal levels and actually work in it and treat it like work, like a side job you get paid for, or a side business you have to lose a few free weekends a year over, and have some late nights after work during the week for meetings and political work. You're furthering your cause just like a small business you'd be starting on the side and working on to see the fruits of your labor.

    Too many kicked back (myself included this time) and waited for daddy Trump to kick ass and take names while we proverbially set on our asses. We were out campaigned and out politically worked by the Dems. WE FAILED to do our side of the coin to ensure trump was reelected and that we didn't lose the senate. I'm pissed at these conspiracy theories because I think they were false hope and false pretense and false sense of security to conservative activists, and it at the very least contributed to this loss.

    If it isn't too late (and it very well may be with the rate were printing money) we must learn from this experience that being passively involved in politics and operation of our country is NOT TO BE DONE PASSIVELY FROM HOME AND ON THE INTERNET, BUT ACTIVELY, IN PERSON, AND WITH DAILY DEFINED INTENTION.

    /rant off before I have a coronary.


    Was I wrong?
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //