//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are some other forums you're interested in and visit regularly?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Adventure riders is a very good and pretty active forum.

Man I should have put ADVrider in my first post. That is an absolutely wonderful forum.

The ride reports and travels that people share are amazing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wild200x View Post
    I think I will be sticking around. I think. I was a mod on another trike site. I spent years glued to it. actually was the top poster on the boards. Then it just kinda blew up. I had been to other sites but rarely as you can see from my join date hear and post total. There I was at home. Here I got to feel my way around some.
    Trump was a democratic.... till he wasn’t. Your trip across the aisle will be much smoother

--
    AK Files Forum

Because you don't have to be family friendly over there and it's rowdy, opinionated, controversial, full of guns, and it seems like it's the only place on the internet where the Prog shills get bullied into silence without ban s flying out.

It's my new favorite repository of political threads and it's very active

BarnBoy is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Yeah another plug for ADVrider, forgot that one. ExpeditionPortal has some really neat overland rigs and travel reports also.
    1984 HONDA ATC200M - OG, mid-restoration
    1981 HONDA ATC200 - future build
    1981 HONDA ATC185S - parts
    1984 ATC200X - roller, future build
    1984 Honda ATC250r - in a million pieces- ISO grab bar, PM if you have one

Da velder

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    AK Files Forum

Because you don't have to be family friendly over there and it's rowdy, opinionated, controversial, full of guns, and it seems like it's the only place on the internet where the Prog shills get bullied into silence without ban s flying out.

It's my new favorite repository of political threads and it's very active
    I'll have to check them out. Weapons Guild is great also but I dont see too much political banter over there. Theyve done a great job keeping things very technically oriented.

wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Trump was a democratic.... till he wasn’t. Your trip across the aisle will be much smoother
    haha except he was never either. Just an American figuring the system. Thanks for the welcome.

--
    Pretty much every other forum I am on is Off Road Motorsports geared. I'm on Adventure Rider (ADV) although I am about to stop visiting there because of politics - I am on a Honda SxS Forum, and depending on what I'm working on at the minute - I will join forum sites for info - as ofright now I am on a forum for 700XX and CA95 Benly Touring bikes.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I have drifted so far away from 3 wheelers, I am mostly on Oldsmobile forums and Oldsmobile groups on FB. I am nearly done building a car now and after that I plan to build my 1974 ATC 70 that I have gathered parts for since 1995. If I had the money I would buy one of the LSR ATC 70 chassis and build one of those. For now, I am still mostly Oldsmobiling
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing77 View Post
    I have drifted so far away from 3 wheelers, I am mostly on Oldsmobile forums and Oldsmobile groups on FB. I am nearly done building a car now and after that I plan to build my 1974 ATC 70 that I have gathered parts for since 1995. If I had the money I would buy one of the LSR ATC 70 chassis and build one of those. For now, I am still mostly Oldsmobiling
    What Oldsmobile do you own now. The Old’s are my favorite, first car and many after. Hope to have another one day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1DC948FC-736D-464D-BFE9-3052A7B82C0A.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	266087
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    What Oldsmobile do you own now. The Old’s are my favorite, first car and many after. Hope to have another one day.

Name:	1DC948FC-736D-464D-BFE9-3052A7B82C0A.jpeg 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	266087
    I am into the 62 Olds Jetfire now. I was hard core into the 70-72 Rallye 350 and W-30 cars but I sold all of those off and only play with the Jetfire now. Here is a video from a couple weeks ago. I have it running now and started putting the front end together. These are the first ever turbocharged automobile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGw8p6ZHjzw&t=22s

Name:	IMG_4511.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	266088
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Very nice! You are definitely deep into her. Keep us posted on the progress. The sound on the video didn’t come on until the end for me, what kind of hp is that motor pushing out?

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    Very nice! You are definitely deep into her. Keep us posted on the progress. The sound on the video didn’t come on until the end for me, what kind of hp is that motor pushing out?
    It was a 215 all aluminum engine and 215 HP with 301 torque.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I rejoined facebook almost a year ago. Mainly for marketplace, since craigslist is dead. Rejoining cost me about $8k so far in "deals" lol. Snagged an air fooler in good shape out of Nebraska recently. Joined about 200 groups on there as well.

For forums..
    Garage journal
    Heavyequipmentforums.com
    Skidsteerforum.com
    New ag talk
    Reddit
    Ar-15.com
    Dootalk
    Adv rider
    Yesterday's tractors

Pretty disgusted with politics too, like others have mentioned. Had to unfollow and unfriend most family members on FB. I feel very strongly politically about recent events, but I don't post anything or share my opinions through posts on there. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_183465386660054.jpg 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	266101

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing77 View Post
    It was a 215 all aluminum engine and 215 HP with 301 torque.
    Any similarities to the aluminum Buick 215?
    My dad had a mid-60s Buick Special with an aluminum 215 but wasn't turbo. It was nothing "special" but he bought several convertibles because he could turn them and make a quick buck.

--
    I don’t visit any forums but I am into the PBR professional bull riding and try to keep up with all the riders and Bulls. I’m also into Boxing, more So of the Ali, Foreman, sugar Ray Leanord, Haggler days but I still keep up with it. My #1 sport for sure.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //