//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Front Forks

--

Front Forks

I tried the search function but did not find what I was seeking. Does anyone has a list of what dirt bike forks will interchange on these Honda ATC's?

--
    They are just about always too tall. There are forks you can use when building a suspended ATC70, but with the popular models the conventional forks are too tall and have larger disc brakes for taller wheels.

If you meant an invert front end, the popular conversion for the 250R and 350X id the CRF250/450 and other guys made fork clamps to run the late 90's CR125/250 forks.

ATC forks are above the 300$ mark now, all prices have blown up in the past year or so...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    It will be for a 200es big red. I figured they would be a bit tall but for this build I'm not opposed to running bigger rear tire to help compensate.

--
    If you can find something that fits the other dimensions you need, most forks can be shortened with simple bushings.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //