//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Post whore!

wild200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Post whore!

well, here I am I guess. New member? well lets just say I feel like I am. Actually been a member almost 18 years. this forum says introduce and tell about yourself. hahaha, how much time you got?? Any way I just noticed I finally have over 100 posts here.
    My name is Ted. I am going to be 54 years old in a couple weeks. I have no idea how many trikes I have owned. It must be 50 or 60. At one point in time I had 13 trikes all running registered and legal. It was just insane. Currently I have 2 decent 85 250R's and a pretty clean 85 200X. We also have a 2013 RSR 900 (said I would never own one haha). Story behind that but...
    I live in a small home on a busy road in Kearns Utah. Kearns is a part of the Salt lake valley area on the west side (poor side! hahaha). Have lived in this valley all my life but wish I was in the country.
    In my past I was a moderator on another (once large) trike site. I was actually the top poster on the board. years ago the owner of that board did a big "upgrade". I still do not know what really happened there but when it came back up it was destroyed. A lot went into getting it fixed from what I was being told but BAM just like that it was gone! And along came fake book. I was actually pretty devastated by this. I had put hours each day into the place just to have it destroyed. Seriously had a bad effect on me. Was like a divorce or something. I do not know what to compare it to. I knew everyone. Everyone knew me. And suddenly there was a hole in my soul. I really did not even know what to do with myself as I had become one with the entity.
    Here I know nobody. I feel lost. I have forgotten over time how to even post a pic on a forum such as this. This site has managed to survive where seemingly most other trike sites have gone to the wind. So, again, here I am. Lost, alone, and trying to find my way. Trying to figure out who is who. I do not know how busy this place has been before the post on fake book which sent me here. Seems a few came here for a minute. I plan to continue posting here. I have found that I really like following the build threads. Better than TV!! Thanks if you read all this, Ted

--
    Welcome Ted....as if this is even necessary as you've been a member longer than most of us! I think I know the site you're talking about and yes I did enjoy it until the new platform rolled out. I was there with the same username and if I remember correctly there was a lot of lime green as a background....it went from good to bad then poof.........gone! I'd like to visit Utah some day and I probably will as part of a military vehicle convoy which is my other passion. Cheers, Pete from Cold Lake, Alberta.

P.S. I may be a tad older than you
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Yep I remember you ! loved .ORG , definitely a shame how it just disappeared .

Mike
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    Welcome Ted....as if this is even necessary as you've been a member longer than most of us! I think I know the site you're talking about and yes I did enjoy it until the new platform rolled out. I was there with the same username and if I remember correctly there was a lot of lime green as a background....it went from good to bad then poof.........gone! I'd like to visit Utah some day and I probably will as part of a military vehicle convoy which is my other passion. Cheers, Pete from Cold Lake, Alberta.

P.S. I may be a tad older than you
    I remember you too but its been so long even those I think I might recognize are hard to place. If you ever do come through the Salt Lake area and stop, let me know I will drive to meet you even for just a few minutes. Yes lime green. hahaha.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by shortline10 View Post
    Yep I remember you ! loved .ORG , definitely a shame how it just disappeared .

Mike
    More than a shame. There seemed to be some kind of rivalry between that site and this one. More the board owners I think but can't really recall. I should have come here directly. But i didn't feel like it at the time. Thanks Mike.

--
    I remember you from there too. I was there with the same username like coolpool. Nothing against 3WW, but I used to prefer org since 3WW seems to be more centered east of the Mississippi, and org seemed to be more to the west. Again, nothing against this site or anyone on here. Just my opinion. Wild200x, weren't you also pretty big into the Mosh at the Mountain? I always though that it seemed like it would have been fun to go to.

--
    Actually I am the guy who started "Mosh". The ride Started small and grew descent sized. One year I think had 40 plus trikes there. Trike riders started to dwindle. And more started coming without them. Last year most the "others" Didn't show as covid happened. We had a smaller group than in a long time. But almost all trike riders and most all long time attendees. I think this year will be "Mosh 15". Not as popular as that ride going on right now in Cal (which I went to a few years back). More locals. But those that have come in the past from far away have never left disappointed in "Little Sahara Recreation Area". I have 80,000 acres of sand and the home of the real "Sand Mountain" 2 hours from me. I am blessed!
    I just went to find a vid to show a small parcel of this area. recorded On go pro 1st edition camera. The tech is so much better no days! but never the less, I hope you enjoy this if you have time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYO...ature=youtu.be

--
    Hey wild, happy 100 posts. I am the guy that used to talk back and forth with you and started a thread on my 200x build in .org and then came to .com later on. Glad to see you posting back on the boards!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I Nothing against 3WW, but I used to prefer org since 3WW seems to be more centered east of the Mississippi, and org seemed to be more to the west.
    Which is even more funny considering both board "owners" are from the South.
    I never sensed too much of a rivalry between the sites.
    I was one of the people who checked in on both sites pretty much everyday (along with OTCforum, Airfoolers, Trikeracing.com, and even PlanetTrike for a little while).
    There was also a perception by some that .org was a bunch of foul mouthed people, whereas .com was a bunch of goody goodies. Someone had that as their sig on this site. Wish I knew who.

Commies vs Orgies - the debate lives on.....

--
    You're just in Kearns. Eastern Wyoming here, but in Utah a lot. Did you happen to see the blue Yamaha 225DX on ksl.com a few days ago? Sold same day as posted. Was really a nice one.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokawie View Post
    You're just in Kearns. Eastern Wyoming here, but in Utah a lot. Did you happen to see the blue Yamaha 225DX on ksl.com a few days ago? Sold same day as posted. Was really a nice one.
    Nope, missed it. Not really looking to close all the time.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //