//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gun use may be at risk in my town-

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Gun use may be at risk in my town-

Quote Originally Posted by TSpencer View Post
    I have to have faith that our system is honest
    No you don't, you shouldn't. It's not honest, not even a little. As a matter of fact, it's the direct opposite of honest. Right and left, compromised.

There is no need to refer to voter and election fraud as conspiracies, and anyone who does is ill informed. There was massive, massive fraud in this election from multiple fronts, many different ways. It won't be hidden forever. There are documented cases of fraud with people being prosecuted. The opposition started out with "There was no fraud", then it was "There was hardly any fraud", then "There was a little fraud, but not enough to effect the outcome of the election". Mmmm OK ya.

Piles of evidence is all coming out and there's been a decent bit produced already.

Sorry for the off subject rant, but this country is in dire straights right now and information is power. It's unfortunate that someone would feel the need to speak sheepishly about election integrity. There's absolutely nothing wrong with election integrity until the year 2021. Splain that one to me please somebody. We have laws and mandates regarding the safe keeping of the physical artifacts which are paid for by the American taxpayer, your physical vote is your property by law. Any entity public or private attempting to withhold your physical vote against the wishes of the people and their legislators is questionable at best as far as the law is concerned, yet that's what's going on right now. Why? Why hide the evidence which is supposed to be cared for so meaningfully for obvious reasons? Why has election integrity been a valuable and celebrated asset in our country until 2021? And who told you it wasn't?

Apologies Shep and everyone for the hijack. Just a bit concerned with the direction this world is heading that's all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    No you don't, you shouldn't. It's not honest, not even a little. As a matter of fact, it's the direct opposite of honest. Right and left, compromised.

There is no need to refer to voter and election fraud as conspiracies, and anyone who does is ill informed. There was massive, massive fraud in this election from multiple fronts, many different ways. It won't be hidden forever. There are documented cases of fraud with people being prosecuted. The opposition started out with "There was no fraud", then it was "There was hardly any fraud", then "There was a little fraud, but not enough to effect the outcome of the election". Mmmm OK ya.

Piles of evidence is all coming out and there's been a decent bit produced already.

Sorry for the off subject rant, but this country is in dire straights right now and information is power. It's unfortunate that someone would feel the need to speak sheepishly about election integrity. There's absolutely nothing wrong with election integrity until the year 2021. Splain that one to me please somebody. We have laws and mandates regarding the safe keeping of the physical artifacts which are paid for by the American taxpayer, your physical vote is your property by law. Any entity public or private attempting to withhold your physical vote against the wishes of the people and their legislators is questionable at best as far as the law is concerned, yet that's what's going on right now. Why? Why hide the evidence which is supposed to be cared for so meaningfully for obvious reasons? Why has election integrity been a valuable and celebrated asset in our country until 2021? And who told you it wasn't?

Apologies Shep and everyone for the hijack. Just a bit concerned with the direction this world is heading that's all.
    No worries John, its all good.
    There's many lies out there as you already know. Oh and Tspencer the "system" is screwed.....Faith in "yourself" is all you need oh but the govt wants to take that away from u too. Screw 'em all.....
    -------------
    And what the hell is this white crap falling from the sky right now..... damn snow! thought we were done with it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3695C9EA-B9D2-4775-9B7B-B2730429ABD0.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	267391
    yup crooked, figures. yup thats cat grass on the window sill, think its called oat grass, she loves it.

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 04-16-2021 at 09:20 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Biden's pick to lead the ATF is David Chipman.

He was at Waco during the whole Branch Davidian fiasco, and had a picture taken of him standing over the ashes of 26 children.

Attachment 267363

He was also at Ruby Ridge, where government snipers killed a father's 14yo son (on his own property) and assassinated his wife in the doorway of their home, while she was holding their infant child, then taunted her husband about it for days, while her corpse lay in the house. FYI, he later sued the federal government, AND WON! Not that it sets things right, but it shows how corrupt the whole situation was and the absolutely, unhinged, psychotic people who are working in and running the government agencies.

A few short news article about David Chipman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...licopters.html

http://militianews.com/the-fbi-is-re...ear-waco-texas

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/09...ent-lockdowns/

This nutter thinks nobody should own firearms, except people like him. Patients running the asylum?
    Stay away from that guy!! Glad he's proud to be in front of a massacre with kids inside not knowing what to do...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    As for David Chipman, check out these couple YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDezjajazQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dMCdR8s7Y

The guy is completely unhinged and people know. The worst part is he is a pick of our current president.

There's an overwhelming reaction to NOT select him as the head of the ATF. If he becomes that, it's at the behest of the current administration and not the people. At that point, it's exceptionally clear that those in power are NOT for the people and have become the same as those who this nation's founders sought to separate from...tyranny.

He's probably been protected most of his life from hard working Americans who don't politely dismiss being spit on. He would have been an issue now, otherwise.
    Last edited by ATC King; 06-24-2021 at 09:50 PM.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Firearms

Sounds like a good idea for a convenience store rather than a government agency

--
    Welp, just to put an end of my original post- gun use in my town hasn't changed and won't for a while anyway. The complaining neighbor has moved across town and i believe unknown to them are now living 1/4 mile from a Rod and Gun club which i'm sure by now have realized but atleast i dont hear them complaining....
    The shooter (with the legal gun range) has moved as well, up to vermont i think.
    So all is well in shep-ville (for now)

Enjoy the day guys....

shep

--
    Let's Go Brandon!!!
    MF!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //