//ArrowChat Code

Thread: How can I make my 250sx faster?

--

How can I make my 250sx faster?

Hey guys, I have a 250sx and its pretty quick but id like to be faster. I know theirs cams for it, but I've also read that the 250sx already has a really good cam. Is it possible or do I need to buy a 350x or 250r? Orrr engine swap a 450 or something in it? Thanks guys!

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Bigger tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TPC 450R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TexFest View Post
    Bigger tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't tell if you're being a smartass or not hahaha but it made me laugh. How can I make more POWER with my 250. That's a better question

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Taller tires will give you more top end so you will get more speed. If I remember correctly the SX's are shaft-drive so you're kind of limited in that regard, so you'd have to get into the engine. First you need to decide what level of power/speed you're looking for, I would think that it would be pretty difficult and expensive to get 350x/250r results from a SX. So if you want that then you might be better off adding another trike to your collection.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithA250sx View Post
    Hey guys, I have a 250sx and its pretty quick but id like to be faster. I know theirs cams for it, but I've also read that the 250sx already has a really good cam. Is it possible or do I need to buy a 350x or 250r? Orrr engine swap a 450 or something in it? Thanks guys!
    Replace it with a 250r
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //