//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Bald Trail Pro

--

Bald Trail Pro

Anyone have a spare trail pro tire for an 8 inch rim? I was told these tires never wear out but mine is shot. After 25 long years of use and abuse. Tires now are extremely expensive, I remember when I could get a tire for only 35 bucks. Now they are 90 a piece. I run the BKT AT119 on the front of all my trikes. Only available from one place; Pete's tire barn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	266691  

--
    I hauled several of those to the dump during the past year; seriously. Most with near full tread depth.

Only NOS are years old. Heavy, non compliant, and stiff sidewalls are all attributes that make them very undesirable.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I might have one I’ll have to look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TPC 450R

--
    OK, so I wasn't dreaming about someone looking specifically for a Trail Pro.

I woke up this morning and had to check.

Too bad this wasn't sooner, or I'd hooked you up with a lifetime supply (3 of them).
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    I mounted up a AT119. So no need for a trail pro anymore. I just wanted to show these do wear out.

--
    Trolling? With all due respect get rid of the s. Your chiropractor bills will be more than the tire will cost. Chen sheng is your best bet.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //