//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: MRC_BUILDS Youtube Channel

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    MrC do you have a video on rebuilding 200m forks? I have a set that are weak and feel like they bottom out very easily.
    Thanks

--
    Sorry, 207 Wheelin' I do not have a video on that topic.
    I will add it to my list. lol
    Thanks for watching
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    Thank you sir, yes the odyssey video has taken off, it has surpassed the 250r video, which is a huge surprise to me. When I released that video, I figured it would bomb, I had no idea the odyssey was so popular.
    The whole YT thing has been a huge learning curve, I just had my one year anniversary. It's hard to believe I have been doing it that long, you would think I'd be better at it.
    95% of the comments are positive and the sub counts is growing faster everyday. My goal has always been to reach Harvey Spooner level. At that time he had 27k subs. He has over 30k now. I have always enjoyed his channel and in some ways emulated it.

Bigfootbikes I do enjoy your camera work and voice over, that's something I need to work on, I think that would allow me to shorten my videos and cover more material.
    Keep plugging away. The quality of you channel is great.

I have learned so much about YT already, like the pay rate varies each month, Dec was $12 per 1k, Jan. Is $4 per 1k. That's a big difference when you have a video hits 30k views.
    But I'm enjoying it, and as long as I am, I will continue.
    Thanks for supporting the channel.
    I think your pacing is just fine and you share a TON of info and experience. I think I go too fast a lot of times and don't do a good job explaining what I am doing. About 50% of the people that click on my videos click away after the first 45 seconds or so, so I need to figure out how to be a little more entertaining or informative I think. The real problem I have with the way I edit stuff is I only get about a months worth of video out of 5 months of building I need to figure out something really quick if I want to keep making weekly videos.

Anyway, congrats again on your recent boom!!! I'll keep on watching!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Bigfoot just make more riding videos!

--
    I am back at it again.
    WILL IT RUN?
    1986 Honda trx200sx
    This is the ugliest bike, I have ever seen.
    Check out the video tonight @5pm EST
    MRC_Builds@youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiWeDWUiwLY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200SX_THUMBNAIL.jpg  

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigfootBikes View Post
    About 50% of the people that click on my videos click away after the first 45 seconds or so, so I need to figure out how to be a little more entertaining or informative I think

I've always like YouTube channels where theres just some normal "Joe" showing us the things he or she is doing....and talking to us at the same time. You build-up this relationship with your audience and your audience feels like they know you… and they do by your videos. Nothing really fancy....just a personal experience that builds a bond. To Mr.C I'm just another jabroni he wouldn't know from Adam...but to me he's that dude that pulls piles of crap left for dead and shares it with us.....he's Mr. C. We live vicariously through him.

I can't remember but there's this kid who goes around and documents old abandoned ghost towns in the US. At the end of the month hes got about a 150000 views ....... Nothing spectacular….. nothing fancy… nothing over produced…. Just some kid with a gopro and mild narration showing us things. When I say kid...maybe mid 20s?....and to me he's likeable.....hence his success.

Itchy boots..... It's a channel I just found from some girl (mid 30s?) from Norway taking a Royal infield Himalayan from the tip of South America all the way to Alaska. There's a little production and every now then she pulls her drone out when she gets somewhere to take some nice pics but at the end of the day we're riding with her… it's like we're her passenger and she's just talking about bumps on the road and where she's gonna stay and she's tired and everything that we would feel doing the exact same thing. She's like my side action b!tch and I'm digging it. Again she wouldn't know me from Adam but I know her....that bond.

Do not take it personal bigfootbikes....but your videos to me come off over produced. It's like a 90s how to video from Whirlpool demonstrating how to change the filter in your furnace. Sometimes I feel your trying to hard. Just talk to us. Tells us how cold and windy it is outside without the 90s music in the background. Your replica bikes with the little Chinese engines!?!...mouth watering! What's being forgotten is your incredible talent and vision in your projects.....which is super cool!

Just my thoughts man.

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    Sorry, 207 Wheelin' I do not have a video on that topic.
    I will add it to my list. lol
    Thanks for watching
    No worries. We dont ride the M much. It mostly pulls farm duty pulling a manure cart. I've got a new rider coming up this year and my boy will be giving up the S he's been riding and taking the M on some trail adventures.

Really dig the vids man. It's like a trip to a good friends garage. I love any ATC content I can get but when I'm learning and remembering the time spent in other people's shops over the years I get very nostalgic.
    These machines have been a high point in my life both as a young feller growing up in the 80's and over the last few years sharing the Joy's of Three Wheelin with my children.
    Take care everyone

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Do not take it personal bigfootbikes....but your videos to me come off over produced. It's like a 90s how to video from Whirlpool demonstrating how to change the filter in your furnace.
    No offense taken at all. Actually, it's greatly appreciated!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    okay, we saw the hesitation when you went to open the airbox lid. So what kind of creatures have you found opening up these swamp fresh finds? jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    I found a rather large snake skin in the 250r airbox.
    a very Large spider with fur on its legs on the 200x that became the Van Halen Bike
    a dead mouse in a 200s
    about 500 ants in a 200es muffler (came out when it fired up)
    1 green lizard on a 250es big red
    and a couple hundred different types of spiders over the years.

I have always had a fear of finding a snake, I had an uncle find a live snake in a flat tractor tire, it was living in there, he said he worked around the tractor all
    day getting it loaded and never saw it, brought it home, as he was unloading it, the snake came out when the tractor rolled off the trailer, the rim cut the snake in half and killed it.

So I have been lucky, but I do not temp fate, I keep my butt out of the swamps during the summer.

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

--
    Bigfoot -Some facetime may help viewers connect more to you, but I think your production and camera work are great. And, your builds are impressive!

FWIW though, Harvey doesn't do much facetime or editing, but he has a 6 year headstart on your channel. You guys do different stuff, so not comparing from a content perspective.
    Last edited by flightofphx; 02-03-2022 at 05:40 PM.

--
    Hey ya'll
    Having some fun out in the shop, I made a spoof on one of the greatest car movies
    of all time Christine. Enjoy the show, there's a installation video at the end.
    #AUXBEAM has offered a 10% discount when you use promo code
    MRCBUILDS at checkout. www.auxbeam.com Thanks

https://youtu.be/vWj1Nk2-5ks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Auxbeem_Final.JPG  

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

--
    Hey guys, I was acting a little foolish this week, I think you will like it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTY8Bn_Cks

MrC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marrketplace_thumbnail.JPG  

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

--
    that's soooo accurate! how about the broken English caller that can't read the price but can read the phone number? so when the caller asks what the price is, I tell him $100 higher than the listed price and all of the sudden the callers English becomes quite good! Good enough to say, hey the ad says $350 not $450! jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    I sure liked it. I'll bet that you forgot at least a couple dozen of different ones.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //