//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC gathering

--

ATC gathering

Anyone know of a weekend in northern Michigan where ATC collectors get togeather and ride?

--
    I don't know of any trike specific gatherings in Michigan, but I'd be down for a group ride. My two favorite trails are each about 6 miles from my house. I'll probably sell my nephew one of my tri-z's when he moves in with me in a couple months, so that's 2 people. I'd be down with some racing too if there any trike friendly tracks in northern Michigan.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD'sATC's View Post
    Anyone know of a weekend in northern Michigan where ATC collectors get togeather and ride?
    How far are you from MI/IN state line? Ever been to Trikefest?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    How far are you from MI/IN state line? Ever been to Trikefest?
    Pretty close. 30 min or so. What town and time of year does that take place?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD'sATC's View Post
    Pretty close. 30 min or so. What town and time of year does that take place?
    That would be an easy trip down highway 1. Sounds like about 3 hours from you i am guessing. It takes place in June at Haspin acres. They have a website. People show up there right after fathers day through the next Sunday. There will be talk on here. Pretty cool place. Gotta pay for staying but it is worth it.

--
    The NEEDT series hits Owosso on September 4th.
    There will probably be at least 4 trike classes there.
    It also won "Track of the Year" a couple years back, everyone raves about how nice it is.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //