//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My new ATC 110

--

My new ATC 110

Hello everyone! So I just bought a 1985 Honda 110 and the old owner who sold it to me was the only owner since it was new and took pretty good care till the last 5 years, as I bought it he said it had not run in over 5 years, but I pulled the cord a few times added a teaspoon of gas and a lot of starter fluid and it ran like a charm even drove. However I have a few questions because I went to take a look at the carburetor to see a sneak peak at the condition and it was very dirty but there were two small hoses that were connected but I followed them back and they were just cut. I will attach a picture of the carb to show, but it was running without these hooked up. Are they important, should I ignore it or is this important that I should not run it without them till they’re replaced?
    Thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E045275D-5DF1-4E32-B056-F961106F60BE.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	267240
    In the photo the hoses I am talking about are right in the middle by the throttle and the second is down on the bottom kind of in the back, in the picture I took the hoses off.

--
    The hose on the bottom is an overflow and the one on the side is a vent hose. Check out https://www.babbittsonline.com/oempa...114/carburetor
    And as far as if you should run it, they came on there from the factory so yes, they should be on there. And with the carburetor being dirty, make sure and check the air cleaner. I have dusted my 110 many times because of a dirty air cleaner.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

--
    Awesome thank you!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //