//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Taylor Park, Colorado 2021

--

Taylor Park, Colorado 2021

I'm a member of a Denver area based Facebook group. There is talk of doing a riding/camping trip at the end of June or the first of July. This is the same area that I was riding in last year and posted pictures in my thread called "2020 Good Times". Taylor Park is west of Buena Vista, over Cottonwood Pass. This is all that I know right now I'll post dates when they get set for sure. I know that this is around Trike Fest time, but maybe some of the members who live closer to Colorado will still want to go on this ride.

--
    I know it's a little late, but the ride starts on June 27th.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Beautiful part of the country!
    We were in Colorado last September and rented a Jeep to ride the Switzerland Trail....... loved it!

I want to ride the Fall Colors Tour in Buena Vista but I think that is a 2022 trip I can talk the Mrs into.

Have fun!

--
    Some of the people I ride with out there just rode Switzerland trail yesterday. I'm thinking about going back again with some local friends in the first part of September. I think that's a little bit early yet for the Color Tour. If you remember, hit me up. I'd be interested in going along.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //