//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello from Upstate NY!

--

Hello from Upstate NY!

Hello! I have 2 3 wheelers, a '84 Big Red and a '87 Big Red. The '87 is in the process of getting semi-restored. Well, as well as my limited skills can restore it! The 84 is all original, down to the tires. The 87 had some front end damage (which has been fixed) but is also all original, down to the tires. Other wheelers I have are a 98 Honda 300fw, 2013 Outlander and a 2016 RZR 570. A machine for every occasion!

My favorites are the Honda's. I rarely let anyone ride them. I could care less if someone breaks the RZR or the Outlander, they can be easily fixed. The Honda's not so much!

I should be done with the '87 Big Red this summer. Then I'm setting my sights on a 250sx!

--
    Welcome. You have good taste in trikes.

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome from a fellow northern New Yorker!
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--
    Hello from upstate NY as well!

I’m just outside Lake Placid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //