//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boy has things changed in 10 years

--
    I need some 350X fork "GUTS" if you saved any of the handfuls you bent during your time.

Your posts on FB made me laugh and shake my head because I know you from here.

I just tell people to add the 3% to cover themselves if they don't trust me. But, I don't buy much on there unless I know the seller thru someone else, the scamming is terrible.

I keep saying I'm gonna start a scammer group exposing them, I have a big list of names I've been saving, I just haven't made the group yet...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I have been scammed as a seller and just don't often take Pay Pal for more than $100 unless it is friends and family. I have sold a couple things on there now with no trouble. Just sold a front tire and wheel on there and the guy paid F&F with no problem. I just listed a few more parts on there. I care less about the PayPal fee as I do getting screwed. There are ways to get cheated as a seller on there. I confronted Pay Pal about it and they admitted it happens but they are not going to change anything to address it.

A major one going on now, If someone comes to your house to buy something they will ask if they can Pay pal you because they forgot their money. You take Pay pal and they take the goods. They later file a claim with Pay pal that you never shipped the item. Pay Pal askes you for the tracking number but you obviously can't provide one. In this situation Pay Pal WILL give the money back to the person taking the goods. Pay Pal admits this happens and said they will not do anything about it.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Cash on the barrel head! That’s the only way to deal. The Government hates it because they can’t track it !
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //