//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Another Honda hits BAT

--

Another Honda hits BAT

There was a brief interlude, but this guy is back with a 200 after his 250 brought $6500. Nice little rig and ride video, but I was hoping to see some wheelies.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...honda-atc-200/

--
    The prices are stupid high, but that one has genuine patina.

I'd say replace the grips since exact OEM ones are still available, but the ones on it aren't bad and the wear matches the rest of the trike.

The Cheng Shin tires obviously aren't original, but look to have some pavement wear on them, and match the rest of the easy riding wear.

It's missing the plastic plug in top of the pull rope handle. Knock $1,000 off.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    I agree, that plug is essential.

Anyway I still check these just to see if the nuance has worn off or do they still sell-they are holding up so far. There's still buyers. This one started slow but is up to 3k now and wouldn't be surprised if goes for over 5, maybe over 6 even. There's also still at least one annoying pajama boy on every 3wheeler listing with his little pronouncement on how dangerous they are.

--
    Geez, $3,200 and in the last day of bidding. What the heck does Bringatrailer take for a cut? Screw feebay it seems like three wheelers sell well enough on BAT.com lol

--
    Buyer pays 5% on winning bid up to 5000 max. Seller pays 99 bucks for the listing. Take your credit card when you register and it has to cover buyer's fee up to 5k. If you win an auction they charge the 5% fee on your card-the rest is up to you and the seller...payment arrangements, delivery, all that. They assign an auction manager to your listing and they get the photos/video from you and other info. and then they write up the description. Sometimes they don't get it all correct and the peanut gallery in the comments section usually tells em about it. The comment section can get annoying like every 3 wheeler listing seems to have some idiot who needs to tell everybody what death traps they are.

That 84 ATC 200S out of California that sold for 12k is still holding the record on BaT, but I bet this one could be a 4500-5k finisher.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokawie View Post
    The comment section can get annoying like every 3 wheeler listing seems to have some idiot who needs to tell everybody what death traps they are.
    Google Fact Checker

--
    another I-DOT born everyday.

--
    Maybe having a title from Illinois is worth it to the buyer? $3800 for that is mind blowing…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Latest BaT action. Last week, 84 200S topped out a $2900.00 which is pretty modest for the BaT crowd. So a week later, 84 200ES Big Red brings $8250.00 today. Guess they haven't faded yet, but in fairness, it was the winners birthday today-

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...200es-big-red/

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokawie View Post
    I agree, that plug is essential.

Anyway I still check these just to see if the nuance has worn off or do they still sell-they are holding up so far. There's still buyers. This one started slow but is up to 3k now and wouldn't be surprised if goes for over 5, maybe over 6 even. There's also still at least one annoying pajama boy on every 3wheeler listing with his little pronouncement on how dangerous they are.

My favorite comment on one of those.......
    "I’ve watched quite a number of three wheelers on the block here over the years, and the highly anticipated, redundant safety comments. My gawd, you’d think pipe bombs were being auctioned!"

Gotta face it, 3-wheelers in nice to pristine condition have become collectors right before our eyes. The 80s "shoebox" Chevy trucks have too.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //