//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum alive?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    thats why people dont get on here cause you new guys like as yourself wants to be helpless and bash anyone for no reason he simply wants help now what do u think he’ll say about the trike community…hmmm u tell me sir???? im not bashing you or trying to be negative but please have a good day and may god bless your spirit
    “You new guys”???

Member since 2008 with over 10,000 posts. If that’s a “new guy” you don’t even qualify as sperm yet
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    thats why people dont get on here cause you new guys like as yourself wants to be helpless and bash anyone for no reason he simply wants help now what do u think he’ll say about the trike community…hmmm u tell me sir???? im not bashing you or trying to be negative but please have a good day and may god bless your spirit
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...566#post997566
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The facebook book pages or groups I've tired to use but it's just stupid. Every other post is where's the best place to buy this or get that. I can't deal with it.

Even had a few guys refuse to use a website...I guess facebook is not a website. I'm like to close all accounts and live peaceful...maybe?

--
    I recently learned some local teenagers didn't know one of the local newspaper names, even though it's also online.

That was my low for that day.

I know what rocks and dirt are even though those were before my time...K-T Boundry anyone?

I joke, but they obviously don't think they can learn anything from older people and hence don't listen to them. Lambs to the slaughter.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //