//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Another machine into the riding rotation

--

Another machine into the riding rotation

Just wanted to share a recent purchase to add to my riding pleasure. 84 200es. Solid runner and looks pretty decent. Haven't touched a thing yet.

This is the year that I get a bit more involved with my ATC's and going to get my feet wet in servicing them. I really want to learn this year.

Here's to a great 2021, God only knows this year has to be a better one! Ride safe boys N girls!

-Frato
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210512_155039.jpg  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '84 Honda 200x ATC
    '84 Honda 200m ATC
    '85 Honda 200s ATC
    '85 Honda 125m ATC

--
    Pretty nice looking machine. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to hard tails.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Pretty nice looking machine. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to hard tails.
    Thanks. I must be getting old cause the thought of using reverse puts a smile on my face.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '84 Honda 200x ATC
    '84 Honda 200m ATC
    '85 Honda 200s ATC
    '85 Honda 125m ATC

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fratolicious View Post
    Thanks. I must be getting old cause the thought of using reverse puts a smile on my face.
    I'm right there with you. The E start is sweet too. I was going to put some mud tires on my 250ES until I rode it with the old knobbies that were on it when I bought it. I made it from my garage to the street and thought "Nope. These things ride like a Cadillac. No mud tires for me!".The bonus for me is that the Cheng Shin knobbies actually climb rocks in the mountains really well too.

--
    Love my '84 200es. It was the one that started my 3 wheel addiction. The Cadillac of my fleet. Enjoy the ride.
    Presently own:
    1986 Honda atc350X
    1985 Honda atc250r
    1984 Honda 200es Big Red
    1983 Honda atc185s
    1985 Honda atc70
    1975 Honda Z50 mini bike
    OEM Hondaline Utility Trailer (mint condition - as new)
    1989 Honda FL400R Pilot - newly acquired.
    1968 Corvette L36 427/390HP convertible

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I'm right there with you. The E start is sweet too. I was going to put some mud tires on my 250ES until I rode it with the old knobbies that were on it when I bought it. I made it from my garage to the street and thought "Nope. These things ride like a Cadillac. No mud tires for me!".The bonus for me is that the Cheng Shin knobbies actually climb rocks in the mountains really well too.

I was wondering how some of those mudders ride. I'd love to get them but driving this beast around is like floating on a cloud.
    '84 Honda 200x ATC
    '84 Honda 200m ATC
    '85 Honda 200s ATC
    '85 Honda 125m ATC

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //