//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TF 2021 events ?

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I wish I could have seen a lot of the original crowd but it sounds like I didn't miss anything past that. One more thing being ruined by fakebook, keep up the good work to everyone that feeds that machine.

--
    Yeah having a little water on the track would have been nice. The one guy running the parking lot was a grump other than that I had a really good time

--
    Wow at this time there is not any pics posted of Honda Hoarders fest. I sure missed the regular crowd but I am with Steve. I don't think it is for me anymore.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I'm sure it was all over fakebook as soon as it all happened. It's a shame we haven't got enough pictures on here to start a new picture/video thread since 2018.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    Wow at this time there is not any pics posted of Honda Hoarders fest.......
    Shots Fired!

Shots Fired!

LMAO

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    I'm sure it was all over fakebook as soon as it all happened. It's a shame we haven't got enough pictures on here to start a new picture/video thread since 2018.
    Maybe Flakebook will kick them all off there again for having a constructive political opinion and then this forum might thrive again!

We can only hope HAHA

Viva La 2008!

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

mollie8000 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Check on lawnmower world seems they were more welcome than 3ww people they should change the name to grouchy acres
    Trikefest survivor 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

--
    Haaaaaaa!!! I know those guys are absolutely rude.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    For what it's worth as an update to my post earlier - the folks that did have "the house" reserved did wind up offering it back up to everyone a week or so before TF. Jonathan, the Shivelys and others were able to camp there as usual. Unfortunately I already had obligations by that point I couldn't change, but they did wind up letting the original crew stay there.

--
    I took one photo the whole weekend, I'll include it here. That dust was farkin miserable. I'd take the mud over it anytime.

I didn't experience any of the grumpy workers first hand, the only person I dealt with at Haspin (twice) was the short haired high school girl who signed me in. She was about the most friendly youth I can ever remember talking to. She was a friggin gem. But, pretty much everyone else seemed to have dealt with all the other crab asses. My buddies were packing up Saturday morning and their sons went up to the cafeteria to grab breakfast sandwiches. The 2 - 13 year old boys got screamed at by an adult, they were told the were trespassing and to get the hell out of the park. They couldnt even get food. It was 10:30, their wrist bands expired at 10.

Going into this year I already had said this would be my last TF, Haspin cemented my decision. I'll never give that dump another penny. I love TF, love most of the people there, have had great times and met lifelong friends, but this is the end of the road for me and Haspin.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I had fun too but like what most of you said that was there. They didn’t really do anything to help us from what I seen. I didn’t see the garbage men or a water guy the whole weekend. I had fun but if TF gets moved to another venue that like the extra money it wouldn’t hurt my feelings. Hell Howdy said there was 400+ people signed in on the 3ww book at $60 a head that’s 24,000 they brought in on just 3 wheeler people. Like most places they are after the almighty dollar and know we’ve been coming back no matter what they do or don’t do.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    It was my first time there and had a great time. The dust was a bit rough but I'd prefer that over rain. I took mostly videos but here are a few picClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2054.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	267843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2055.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	267844Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2068.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	267845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2084.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	267846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2081.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	267847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2083.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	267848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2087.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	267849Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2088.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	267850Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2089.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	267851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2069.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	267852s and some screen shots of videos. Me and some new friends I made, and their nice 350x's, me almost killing myself trying to make the triple on the tabletop on the mx track and some random stuff. I don't do facebook so this is my only option. Great people, didn't have any issues with Haspin employees and planning on going again next year!
    In the garage
    2007 Yamaha Tri-Z 450
    2017 YZ 250F
    2003 XR100 (son's)
    2005 Raptor 350 (other son's)

Gone but not forgotten
    86 350X
    16 WR 250R
    03 FZ1
    96 Katana 600
    89 XT350
    84 250R
    84 200X
    79 ATC 110
    74 ATC 90

--
    Trikefest isn’t what it once was and I find myself liking it less each year. I don’t think that I will be attending next year. I’m going to try and make it to more of the smaller events to see old acquaintances. Bigger is not always better and the park has yet to make any improvements. I did see the owner smile while he was counting his large stack of cash. It was bigger than a brick and loaded with large bills.

--
    The one thing they did that needed done for years was blade the camp grounds roads and even put grinding down that help with some of the dust.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    ! went and had a great time.
    Shout out- the guy selling t shirts and hoodies sold out fast.
    He said at awards evening he sold out in record time but will post for those who still want a shirt or hoodie.
    My question-Does anyone have a number or a link to contact him?
    I really want a shirt or hoodie,they represent.
    Much appreciate any help-

Divided we fail,together we trail

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //