//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The reason the USPS is going broke

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I feel like they are doing this on purpose. You just can't be that inept.
    I respectfully disagree. The IQ of the average individual could fit under a pregnant ant.

I've become so intolerant of just plain general ignorance and stupidity I'm to the point I just walk away from f'n idiots now for the most part. And it's not just younger folk, Some of the adults I know in my age range, 50-60, seem to have completely lost any sense of intelligence, reality and common sense. It's unf'nbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I respectfully disagree. The IQ of the average individual could fit under a pregnant ant.

I've become so intolerant of just plain general ignorance and stupidity I'm to the point I just walk away from f'n idiots now for the most part. And it's not just younger folk, Some of the adults I know in my age range, 50-60, seem to have completely lost any sense of intelligence, reality and common sense. It's unf'nbelievable.

I'll concede to you on this point.

Prior to 2020, I would have argued that the general public was just a ilttle smarter than that, but the events of 2020 have convinced me that there are a ton of stupid moth******era out there with ZERO critical thinking skills and ZERO confidence in their own brains apparently. I used to think this was predominately a "leftist" thing where you think with your heart or think like you are told to think instead of using your brain, but no. It's no longer confined to any one demographic anymore.

Nothing surprises me now. This is why I no longer have faith in voting. Even if it's properly counted in a fair election, my informed vote gets cancelled out by the idiot next door who buys what the mainstream news is selling. My informed vote is worth the same as the vote from every clueless moron fumbling their way through their empty lives.

People don't want the truth anymore. They just want a reason to be outraged so they can post their "support" in their profile pic and make a few meaningless posts on the topic and then go masturbate to their own reflection in the mirror in between expressions of fake outrage (as a way to feel relevant)

Good to see you
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-31-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    May I subscribe to your newsletter good Sir?

As usual, you hit the nail squarely on the head. It's disgusting how so many people need recognition, validation, and acceptance from strangers on social media. I don't have a FB account, the wife does, mainly to keep in touch with long distance family. I do use her account for marketplace from time to time. Every so often I will do a little political sh!t-posting just to kick the hornet's nest and stir the pot. Pushing the Karen's buttons entertains me, but alas, I'm simple minded. I've pondered joining nextdoor for the same reason, but more importantly to keep an eye on a few newly arrived citiots in case they start complaining about hunting and shooting in our neighborhood. If they are going to bring up restrictions to the city/township I want to be able to attend the meetings.

It's good to see you too. Hope things are good for you and your family.

El, if you read this, it's good to see you as well, and I hope things a good for you south of the border!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    In my 20+ years marriage, my wife and I had 1 late payment on a credit card and it was all on us. We just overlooked it and didn't pay it on time. We had another issue with a check to the pest control for the termite policy that turned out to be a bank error.
    But in the last 6 months, we had 4 late payments between credit cards and house payment. Since we are old-school, we still send checks in the mail. Mailed them the same time we've always mailed them. There is 1 common denominator.....USPS.
    No help from the credit card companies on waiving the late fees. "You can pay online to avoid this" was their response.

I hate using online because all your information gets out into the "internet of things" but what else do you do? It's already out there so I guess it's time to just change with the times.
    They finally got us, we are paying online. I guess we could just pay off the mortgage and start buying prepaid Visa gift cards for online purchases. Switch to cash for all in-person transactions.

Any other corporation with this kind of performance (service and expenditures) would be out of business in no time. But no, like every other government operation, it delivers a product/service well below amount of $$ it costs us taxpayers. I mean, hey, every Tuesday I get my junk mail so they deliver something. But the ratio of $$$:service is pathetic.

--
    Hey man you are not supposed to think. I have a better one for you. I returned an item to a merchant who sells knives in Virginia. I am from NY. It sat in the Virginia post office for one month with out it ever being scanned or delivered so I called up management with a complaint. USPS found the package and delivered it to a PO Box inside the post office where it was lost and they closed the case as resolved because it was delivered (to the wrong address). I had the opportunity to speak with the post master in Virginia on the phone as he would not email me ( I had delivery status notification enabled and have proof he opened and read my email) which he said he never received. Upon speaking to the post master all I could envision in my mind from hearing his mumbling voice was a terrible thing. I envisioned Lance Link Secret Chimp as branch manager of a pack of monkeys that couldn't even do a good job if I bribed em with bananas. I hope they sunset this poor excuse of a delivery system as it is without a doubt the epitome of willful ignorance at its finest.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Ya'll are lucky they knew where your items where.
    My tracking stopped for 15 days as they "lost" my package, ( I called dispatch at that hub, I ask how could you loose a large black shrink wrapped atv seat?) they said "COVID got it"
    I was the buyer of the seat, the insurance would have paid the seller, I had already paid for the item and for the shipping through the seller.
    Had there been a claim, I could have been out of luck.

It all worked out, I finally got my seat, just stressful
    Mrc.
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //