//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Rebuilt top end 1984 honda 200

--

Question Rebuilt top end 1984 honda 200

Hey everyone , I just finished doing the top end on my trike, new valve seals , gaskets , piston , rings , cylinder and all that good stuff believe I got the timing in the right spot it will start and runs but has trouble idling now where before the rebuild it idled perfect .. not sure if i just need to re-set the carb adjustments or what the issue is hoping you guys may have some insight on the problem I didnt change the gas as the rebuild only took a few days so gas should be fine that was in my tank and I also didnt change any adjustments on the carb after I took it off , thanks guys any help is appreciated

--
    Just an update for you guys , I figured out it was my ignition timing it was off just a little bit , for anyone wondering how to set it you take off your pull starter (if the cap is seized on top of it like mine) and line the F mark with the little mark in the flywheel then take off your CDI cap and make sure the line on the magnet matches with your advancer if it doesn't loosen the 2 Philip's screws and rotate the disk until they match up and you should be good to go , trike idles good now and runs like a top.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //