//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Cable Questions

--

Cable Questions

Hello. I am new to the three wheeler world and I just started my first build. On the front tire there is two cables... one obviously the hand brake, but what is the other? on my 1985 atc250sx it isn't connected to anything. is it necessary?

--
    Welcome to 3 Wheeler World!

We could help you out better if you could load a picture of bike / tire / cable.

--
    Okay. Ill take a picture tonight.

--
    Is one cable on the side opposite of the brake?? Could be a speedo drive cable... Pictures would help but if its another cable on the opposite side of the brake then its likely that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    I think that is what it is. there's just not a speedo on the bike at all. I am trying to put a picture on here, but its somewhat difficult... Is the only option a url? can i not just upload one?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0nly View Post
    Is one cable on the side opposite of the brake?? Could be a speedo drive cable... Pictures would help but if its another cable on the opposite side of the brake then its likely that.
    Speedo cables come on either side. They aren’t all on the opposite side of the brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt3x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Reaper View Post
    I think that is what it is. there's just not a speedo on the bike at all. I am trying to put a picture on here, but its somewhat difficult... Is the only option a url? can i not just upload one?
    Click this little image. It will give you an option you then either link a URL (already existing picture on the web) or upload from computer. Click upload from computer and select the image file. Hope that helps!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.19.39 PM.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	267820

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //