Ik I post almost every week here, but my 125 never gave me as many issues as this 200ES has fixing it, lol. Anyway. Previous owner said he did rear brakes. But with the 2 axle nuts being chewed up and loose, and all the brake cover bolts hand tight, I figured I needed to go in and see what else was missed or done incorrectly. The cover came off with no issues, as I see alot of people have problems with. My issue is getting the drum off the splines out of the housing. I would like to remove it since the friction surface is rusty and I can have a friend machine the surface just a tiny bit to get the rust off on his lathe. Had him do it on my 125 and worked great. I've checked the manual, and it "should" just "fall" out. I've heated the collar and spline area multiple times and sprayed PB with no luck. I've used a brass drift and and hit the collar while rotating the axle and have had no luck. I've welded 2 bolts together in a T fashion, attached a slide , and attempted to go through the holes in the drum and beat it out. End up just bending the bolts. At least the welds held. I even tried ing on the axle (with the castle nut upside down, not hitting directly on the axle of course) as a last ditch effort to free it up even a little to start wiggling it out, and only succeeded in mushrooming the castle nut and swearing some more. I'm out of ideas. Any help is appreciated. Thanks