//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello From Bigfoot Bikes and Brews on Youtube

--

Hello From Bigfoot Bikes and Brews on Youtube

Greetings,

My name is Jay from the absolute middle of nowhere USA. My first bike was an ATC70 back in the early 80s. I grew up riding that and a 110. Recently, I've gotten in to restoring and building a lot of custom vintage Honda stuff. I've been taking a bunch of pictures and video over the last year or so but never got around to sharing anything until now.

Here's my 110 I did a full engine and transmission rebuild and an "every nut and bolt" resto and basecoat/clearcoat paint last winter. I'll try to post some photos and videos of the build on youtube soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191124_161551504.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	267826

Name:	IMG_20191117_133342128_HDR.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	267827

And here is a pic of it with another 83 my dad chopped in to a 2 wheeler trail bike recently. I don't have any build videos of this one but I have a 79 ATC90 I chopped in to a 2 wheeler as well. I have a ton of video of that build, just haven't gotten around to getting it editied and on youtube yet. I hope to have those all posted in the next handful of weeks.

Name:	IMG_20191109_153736678_HDR.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	267828

Name:	20180324_171011.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	685.1 KB 
ID:	267829

and here is a little slideshow and riding video of dad's two wheeler conversion. I'll make a dedicated thread on the forum with more pictures of the build soon. Thanks for having me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Welcome, Jay.

--
    Great stuff, been watching are you going to make parts for sale, could be very interested.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by gtnickk View Post
    Great stuff, been watching are you going to make parts for sale, could be very interested.
    No sorry, this is just one off stuff I am dinking around with. It's a lot more cowboy engineering that kind of magically worked out than an actual product I could mass produce at a decent price. Thanks for watching!
    Last edited by BigfootBikes; 08-04-2021 at 10:15 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //