//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1978 ATC90 Converted to a 2 Wheel Monster Trail Bike

--
    Here are the latest pictures. The next video will be up on my youtube channel tomorrow at noon. I'm getting close! More decals and stripes coming next week!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Great thread, nice build, great YouTube video series

Thanks!

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

--
    In my opinion, you did greater justice to that machine in doing what you did to actually restoring it as a 3-wheeler. It's so well done what's not to like Great thread and videos!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Here is the next video. I will try to get the final build video on youtube late next week. I am recording trail riding and drone videos of me riding this monstrosity and will get some good riding videos up within the new few weeks. Thanks again for sticking around!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    In my opinion, you did greater justice to that machine in doing what you did to actually restoring it as a 3-wheeler. It's so well done what's not to like Great thread and videos!
    Thank you! I really appreciate it. Ya, it really is a capable machine now. I've been taking it on some treacherous rocky trail climbs, ran it through streams and it takes it like a champ!

I am in the process of restoring a 1983 ATC110 to make up for my blasphemy on this one though I'll post videos of that build in the near future.

--
    I made some stripes and decals for the side panels. Also got a 110 engine to put in it. Now I gotta re-make the dang stripes though. I'll post the newest video on my youtube channel later this week.

--
    Here are the latest pictures. I will have the next video up on my youtube channel around noon central time. I am working on a couple final videos fixing stuff that didn't initially work like the ridged foot pegs and kick stand. I'll post those some time in August.

Here it is by the skinny tire Rokon Mototractor and Honda Fat Cat for tire size comparison.

I am rebuilding a 110 engine for it so I'll need to make some new decals some day soon.

--
    Here is the latest video.

--
    I took the 3 wheeler conversions and a restored 1983 ATC 110 to a car show last week to see if I could beat out some Harleys for a trophy with a little Honda.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-2021-08-24-122441.jpg  

--
    nice build and I am glad to see your channel taking off.
    Good Job, keep at it. but most of all relish in the time spent with your father.

mrc_builds
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //