//ArrowChat Code

Thread: honda 125M value

--

honda 125M value

just curious what the median value of a running 125m in decent shape might fetch. came across a free one waiting to hear back from person giving it away. seat is clean no tears fenders look good just looking for a ball park figure.

thanks

gimmeamidget is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    First gen seems like the value is in the seat. If pan is not rusty I would say $5-800. Second gen...86-87 are a bit more rare and are $8-a couple grand if they are clean.

--
    didn't get it. I saw the add 3 hours after posted, bummed.

--
    I have one (with a decent seat) I'm trying to sell

gimmeamidget is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    what year junk man?

--
    '84. The seat base is solid, but bent a bit around the tank. Good foam, a rip a couple inches long in the cover. I'll get pictures up.

--
    im looking for 86-87 stuff. I am too far to ship first gen.

--
    It is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. In good condition and running I would still only pay between $800 to a $1000. I have seen them for $2000+ but I would never pay that unless everything was new. It is just cheaper to build and customize them yourself.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //