//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Throttle Cable/Choke Cable Attachment Question

--

Throttle Cable/Choke Cable Attachment Question

I have a Commuter Granger 340 atc. The twist throttle and cable are missing, it's the way I bought it. I also had to buy a new carb for it. So I need to attach those two cables, choke to the carb and the throttle to a swing arm which opens the throttle on the carb.

My problem is the new carb I have does not have any screw down cable holder for the choke cable. Also the place where I want to attach the throttle cable I need a way to secure the cable to it. I drilled a hole into it and attached it with a bolt, it worked but the cable slipped out. I'm sure I am missing where I am originally supposed to attach the throttle cable so I'm trying to makeshift it. I have the repair and parts manual and cannot figure out how it was originally attached. The motor is a Kawasaki kf82d-x.

So is there some standard special bolt that is used to attach these cables? I've never done this before, I wish I didn't pick a project where there is so little information about this thing. Any help would be appreciated!!

--
    I figured it out, I would attach an image showing what I did but I can't figure it out.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //