//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: The Dentside

  1. #16
    kiser's Avatar
    kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coshocton Ohio
    --
    483
    I don't care what they look like, paint don't make something "better" to me. I like looking at things, no matter the condition so let's see that machine!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI.
    --
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Guessing the farm truck's name is Shrek?
    Yes it was
    1986 KLT 185
    1984 200S

    Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-Ebaccm26

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI.
    --
    680
    The new bumpside fresh from Oklahoma

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2684.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	600.2 KB 
ID:	268008

    Might need some Chevy power
    1986 KLT 185
    1984 200S

    Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-Ebaccm26

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ohio
    --
    1,645
    Wtf your band
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

  5. #20
    kiser's Avatar
    kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coshocton Ohio
    --
    483
    LOL! Built Ford tough with Chevy stuff!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,575
    Nice bumpside. Please don't put Chevy stuff on it.

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,020
    Blog Entries
    14
    I have a 77 in the barn with a 460 that I guess I am guilty of it being my "I'll get to it one day..." project (amongst others...)

    Last on the road about 15 years ago. Was the farm truck for many years and only 4x4 vehicle we owned so whenever the roads were nasty or there were hurricanes etc that is what was driven.

    Dad and I did quite a little body work on it when I was in my teens thinking that'd be my daily driver but thats about the time that fuel prices really started getting high and it just wasn't feasible anymore.

    The sheet metal on it is still in really good shape for the age of it, even for a Florida truck.

    I've joked with friends that I missed the boat. If I had been having it running and driving while Trump was in office I could have actually afforded to pleasure drive it on the weekends at least because fuel was cheap again. ha
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I have a 77 in the barn with a 460 that I guess I am guilty of it being my "I'll get to it one day..." project (amongst others...)

    Last on the road about 15 years ago. Was the farm truck for many years and only 4x4 vehicle we owned so whenever the roads were nasty or there were hurricanes etc that is what was driven.

    Dad and I did quite a little body work on it when I was in my teens thinking that'd be my daily driver but thats about the time that fuel prices really started getting high and it just wasn't feasible anymore.

    The sheet metal on it is still in really good shape for the age of it, even for a Florida truck.

    I've joked with friends that I missed the boat. If I had been having it running and driving while Trump was in office I could have actually afforded to pleasure drive it on the weekends at least because fuel was cheap again. ha
    Pics please, picture guy. LOL

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Billy Golightly's Avatar
    Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    --
    15,020
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Pics please, picture guy. LOL

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

    I was actually trying to find some but haven't been able to...
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

    Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I was actually trying to find some but haven't been able to...
    Funny you say that, because as soon as I typed that, I thought to myself that you probably have 1.7 million photos and finding one in there would be an epic challenge

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Auburn, WA
    --
    1,210
    My '76 F250. 460/4 speed, high pinion front, 37's, basic stuff.
    Hoarder of the finest junk

    '82 Tri-Moto 175 - One piece at a time...
    '86 Moto 4 225
    '84 TRX200
    Lots of vintage and not so vintage two wheeled stuff.

  12. #27
    kiser's Avatar
    kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coshocton Ohio
    --
    483
    Good looking truck! I love the Vector 10 spoke wheels!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Auburn, WA
    --
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    Good looking truck! I love the Vector 10 spoke wheels!
    A man of culture! Most people call them turbines because they don't know any better.
    Hoarder of the finest junk

    '82 Tri-Moto 175 - One piece at a time...
    '86 Moto 4 225
    '84 TRX200
    Lots of vintage and not so vintage two wheeled stuff.

  14. #29
    kiser's Avatar
    kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coshocton Ohio
    --
    483
    Your right they do and it stresses me out lol.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,575
    Those are definitely not turbines

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //