//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ridenow powers port doc fees????

--

Ridenow powers port doc fees????

locally at Ridenow powersports there's a 70 cc kayo (China quad) for sale at Ridenow advertised on Craigslist for $995. it's a 2021 used. my kids want it for my grandson. Don't want to spend bug bucks since he will out grow it in a year or two and I told them don't get a bigger quad for him to grow into since that's a easy way to get him hurt.
    so we go, figure there's going to be tax, title etc and a 1000 dollar toy will go up pretty quick.
    well when the addition stopped, that used $995 quad was at like $1950 out the door! $599 of that was for documentation fee. I emailed them today and asked if we are documenting the quad with the IRS or the ATF. the sales guy nor the gal that made a follow up call could say what documents were involved. We all know it's the way a dealership try to squeeze a extra few bucks out of a deal. Needless to say, we will not be going back to Ridenow, when the grandkids are big enough for us to get a honda quad, it won't be from them either. My kids a teacher and son in laws with the borderpatrol both have a huge network. So when we start talking who to buy from, guess who's name is going into the list of buyer beware. The sales guy was saying weather it's a 1000 used quad or a 35k new razor the $599 is applied to the total.
    the follow up gal told me the doc fee is added because they use a 3rd party to document the sale.
    The cynic in me says it's just a way for the dealer to pad the profit another 599 dollars. Every new car or truck we've bought that the dealer tried adding a doc fee, ibjust tell them I can go to dmv myself, drop the fee or we walk. the fees always been dropped. jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    That's not "a few extra bucks" that was another 60% and certainly a way to rip people off.

I'm surprised the ad didn't say "To receive this low price you must pay the 995$ amount first, then come to our showroom and pay the other fees associated with the purchase... 30% restocking charge".

THIEVES!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //