Was told to move this post to this section (didn't originally because I'm not selling anything)

Sent my atc200x engine out to get built so I decided I wanted to make some progress on my cr500r to atc500r project that I had been pushing off. Don't plan to finish it asap as I prefer to take my time with bigger projects and not get frustrated to the point where I don't want to work on it at all haha. I've never really messed with 2strokes before and I've never owned a dirtbike before. Hoping someone could point out anything that should be upgraded in the engine or trans? Will be ordering a hinson clutch setup. It's a 1987 and I'm using the factory dirtbike frame for the trike conversion. From my understanding, an '85/'86 atc250r front suspension will bolt right up to the cr frame but don't want to drop the cash if that's bad Intel. And as far as the subframe what is everyone doing to use the atc rear fenders? Sorry for all the questions but I don't like doing things twice. I'll attach a few pics of my junk and my hope for the end result to some extent (no clue who owns the clean trike but I definitely appreciate everything about it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk