//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Delta variant

Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    Wanna really bother him? When he posts, act like it didn't happen. He's the best when he's scrambling for attention
    Ahhhhhh it's antifa Damon. Glamy and Damon sitting in a tree, tryna figure out how to destroy the country!

I'll let William know you're here Damon. Hope you enjoyed yourself.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    You two are what have ruined this forum more than anything else next to FB. I guess you can pat yourselves on the back for that.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    And I barely even care anymore.

You and the shitstains like are you are not worth the brain power.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    Blog Entries
    You seem to know so much about me. delusional.

I'll ask you the same question I've asked glammy - why do you even keep coming back here and reading (much less taking the time to register accounts and post) if the place is so shitty? Do you really have nothing else better to do?

--
    Blog Entries
    Dealing with assholes and idiots like you two, for twenty years, has helped ruin it. so yeah, like is said, you should pat yourselves on the back for that.

Why and how is that fun?

--
    In this thread alone you've called us azzholes idiots and shltstains, any of which I would open hand slap your azz into a hospital room for saying in person. You need to stop that. We are real people and you and John's TINY MAN syndrome is going to get one or both of you hurt some day. Couple little 5'6 110lbers with mouths bigger'n their britches.
    Give it up dude. You can't even get along with Jesus for Christ sake (see what I did there?)

Seriously, why not build your own sandbox and invite all your friends to come play in it? It could be exactly what you want it to be. You can invite all the banned people, all your friends from here and everyone on the Book. It'll be the biggest and best three wheeler site in the World with t-shirts, decals and even re-popped plastic for obscure utility trikes. Maybe invite Barns to partner up with you on it, Pinky and the Brain 2.0.with edit buttons for all! Your talents and knowledge are wasted here and you know it. Billy owns the site, not the Internet... hellooooooooo

I've even got the name for you, www.threewheelerkingdom.com Trikes only, 100% technical, no Open Forum, or Fracas rooms, everyone eats, sleeps and sh*ts in the same threads, probably have more traffic than Thumper Talk within the first year. Trikefest??? Pffffff, You'll sponsor Techfest and it'll be attended by all the great mechanical minds of the three wheeler world, like Mickey Dunlop that TPC guy and the BVC boys. You can line nubes up on stage at night and have them read their stupid questions into a microphone which can then be answered sarcastically by a panel of you, Barns and Glamy complete with canned laughter and clapping played in the background.

The advertising income generated by Internet traffic and television rights will be more than you could ever imagine, easily $70K a year!!! $:$ : $ : $ : $ You'll have enough money to buy Congressmen's votes and get the laws changed so newly manufactured three wheelers can make a comeback and outsell SXS and quads. Damn! I'm almost ready to invest myself!!!

Dry those tears, turn that frown upside-down and go build your dream site man!

Seriously, good luck.
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    Deep in the scotch tonight eh?

Does that make you feel better WILLIAM? One of your Knights in shining armor has once again rushed to your rescue! Surely now youll get that ego boost it takes to rule with a ban button!

A. Ban us and go back to Circle Jerk 2022

B. Unban everyone and change the trajectory of the site

I already know what youll choose. The lazy option. The option Fabio wants. Do what he wants you to do again WILLIAM. Its going SO well.
    Having trouble sleeping Damon? Insomnia can be a sign of a more serious medical condition. Just ask Dr. Glamy, you may have Lacksavaccination and not even know it.

Don’t worry about Billy, he doesn’t need me to help him ignore you. I was just trying to point your energy in a more positive direction, but I guess it’s not working, cuz your still here posting in the wee hours of the morning.

So if your stuck on this place, why not buy the site from Billy? I bet he’d sell it to you for the right price. Based on the traffic projections of your free-the-inmates plan, your impressive education and work history curriculum I doubt there’s a bank out there that wouldn’t finance the venture for you. If they have any doubts as to your level of ambition, just show them screenshots of your last ten posts.

Last edited by El Camexican; 09-27-2021 at 07:27 AM.
    F**K ZUCK!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    In this thread alone you've called us azzholes idiots and shltstains
    Says the guy who has no problem hurling insults:

Omg youre sooo tough BILLYYYYYY

it was you and your dumb azz text behind the scenes friends.

All to act like this, little tough guy. Small man insecure puzzy mfer with a button.

Enter the 4 people that repeatedly suck your internet dinkie
    You should listen to your advice to others and follow it yourself:

Knowing how to put certain words together doesn't make you a genius. Talk is cheap and easy.
    any of which I would open hand slap your azz into a hospital room for saying in person. You need to stop that. We are real people and you and John's TINY MAN syndrome is going to get one or both of you hurt some day. Couple little 5'6 110lbers with mouths bigger'n their britches.
    Fvckin' lol

Nothing says "Maturity" and "Emotional stability" like threatening people on the internet. JFC

You really think that posts typical of yours are what people want to come here and see?
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 09-27-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Billy you should kill this entire sub forum it's terrible for the site.
    Let us fight without choosing sides and clicking buttons. Discourse is polarizing and it makes this place hoppin.
    So which is it? You can't even stay on the same page with yourself.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	268238

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Delta variant

Literally everyone here watched Fabio run to you weekly and tattle on people. Noone wants to be a part of that. Arguments are a normal part of the internet. This weird chihuahua go gitem system is not. Its pathetic and it ruined your forum.
    I agree with William, you're delusional. You're the one and only person I've ever given William the heads-up on, and that's only been recently, and that's because you're deranged and dangerous. Other than notifying him of your presence, I've had exactly zero impact on what happens behind the scenes here, nothing. I've never been a mod or admin and never suggested anyone with the power to control this forum remove or reprimand anyone. Your own actions put you in the position to get booted, not mine, but wimpy antifa adult babies like you are unable to understand adult responsibilities and accepting the repercussions of one's own actions, so you blame me instead. Not to mention William is my friend and he appreciates being made aware. I hope to have the opportunity to do the world a favor someday and remove the biggest wart on society's ass that I've ever encountered.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    I see you already had your Ivermectin today...........you sound like a horses azz !...........playin around in Mexico without your vaccination ?..........i can hear them now.......just let the gringo smell the dog sh!t ........die gringo die !!!
    I've had covid twice now. I used ivermectin the second time. No treatment the first time.

All you wimps pushing the jab are scared of life, scared of your own shadow. So scared you'll take a jab that doesn't even prevent what it's advertised to. So stupid.

It's your fear and stupidity that's going to kill you. You're scared into taking the shot, then you get sick and get scared and go to the hospital, then that's where you die. Ventilator treatment anyone? Yes I love treatment where 85-90% of the people who get it end up dead. Makes perfect sense to me.

The jab is an IQ test. That should be obvious by who's posting in favor of it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Delta variant

I'd pay for screenshots of the texts John is sending.

Look how ridiculous you two look.

Be a leader, go against your ego and save the forum. Unban everyone.

Save your money from panhandling, I don't need it. This is what you consider exciting? Seems like a pretty mundane conversation to me, but then again everything is relative. If you have nothing going on, like you, then someone else's conversation must seem exciting. Especially where you don't have anyone to talk to yourself.

So these mental gymnastics you're performing talking about me as if I have destroyed the forum, you're the only one who believes your own propaganda. Even Glamy knows that's not true and he's dumber than a stump. What you need to understand is propaganda only works on left wing idiots who are unable to think freely. That's not who's participating in this thread, you're amongst free thinkers. Propaganda doesn't work on us.

All internet forums have had dramatic declines in traffic for years now, and everyone knows why that is. Nobody lives in your fantasy world aside from you. We're all doing just fine out here and nobody cares anymore how you or any left wing retards feel about anything.

I don't even come to this forum anymore, haven't posted in months. The few times I've popped in over the last few years it's been for brief stints. Nobody's leaving this forum because of me, and I have to say this gay fascination of yours with me shows very clearly just how much you have going on in life.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-27-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Delta variant

Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    I saw your dumbazz shack in the woods.........you ain`t got no money ............i feel sorry for you..........you don`t know any better
    Wanna see my new building? It won't quite fit my 42.5' trailer, but I think it will do just fine. That's not me on that ladder, and that guy doesn't work for free. As a matter of fact, neither do his 3 work mates on that crew, the three man gutter crew, the two man garage door crew, the electrician, and the GC. Trust me, none of these people work for free. The excavator, skid steer, and dingo rentals weren't free. The 20 yards of limestone wasn't free, the 150 foot (at least) run of 8-4 cable alone for electricity could buy me another truck, and there's an excavator (with operator) coming this week to dig the trench at $70/hour. The chimney definitely hasn't been free, nor the wood stove for that matter. Who do you think is paying for this?

Once this building is done my property will be worth double what I paid and I'm just getting to my one year anniversary being here.

It's pure genius you trying to make fun of a lifestyle that I documented for pages and pages how I was going to ascertain this. Yeah let me just tell ya, it really sticks in my craw I've been able to make dreams come true. You really got me on that one. Ouch.

Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-27-2021 at 08:10 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Fabio has a nice place that he is proudly working on to build it exactly how he wants! Who gives a how much money somebody has?? Does money make you better or worse of a person?? Someone that makes fun of another for their wealth and material things, is nothing but a spoiled, materialistic idiot! Anyone with any pride wouldn't give a comment like that anything but a laugh! You are a truly weak person that can't do anything but throw insults at everyone else to make your pathetic, worthless life "better"! My guess is you were one of two things in school, the bully with a massive ego problem or, the kid that was to weak to stand up to one and ended up with a huge complex! Either way, you never grew out of that mentality and now, here we are, listening to your random babbling and off the wall insults that are always taken with a grain of salt because we all know what and how you are.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //