//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 403

Thread: Delta variant

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,694
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

    I've said enough for the next year. I'll be quiet for awhile so other people can talk



    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it till you do it, you need to write a book and everybody needs to read it.
    F**K ZUCK!

  2. #32
    Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    --
    519
    Vaccine mandates......mask mandates......Delta, Delta, Delta.....Lambda, Lambda, Lambda (remember Revenge of the Nerds?)

    Since vaccinated persons can still transmit Covid-19, we may never reach herd immunity.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/delt...veloper-2021-8
    The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

    Surprised?

    Now the vaccine mandates are starting to creep up which makes no sense to me since transmission is possible for vaxxed or non. In other words, you should get vaccinated to protect yourself. Masks and distancing are the only way to prevent the spread.......still the same since day 1 regardless of getting a shot.

    It's like a seat belt law at this point.
    Here is a law that says you should wear a seat belt.
    Why? Does it prevent traffic accidents.
    No, but you are less likely to hurt or be killed in case it should happen.

    Here is a law that says you will get a vaccine.
    Why, does it prevent the spread of Covid?
    No, but you are less likely to sick or die should you contract it.

    I'm sure someone would say, "Well, we have seat belt laws so we should have vaccine laws." That's where I pump the brakes. If you get pulled over and not wearing a seat belt, you get a ticket but no one is keeping you from driving. How will it work with vaccine mandates?
    Can't go into any place of business? Lose your job because employer mandates it?
    Show your papers! A little too Nazi Germany for me.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    Vaccine mandates......mask mandates......Delta, Delta, Delta.....Lambda, Lambda, Lambda (remember Revenge of the Nerds?)

    Since vaccinated persons can still transmit Covid-19, we may never reach herd immunity.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/delt...veloper-2021-8
    The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

    Surprised?

    Now the vaccine mandates are starting to creep up which makes no sense to me since transmission is possible for vaxxed or non. In other words, you should get vaccinated to protect yourself. Masks and distancing are the only way to prevent the spread.......still the same since day 1 regardless of getting a shot.

    It's like a seat belt law at this point.
    Here is a law that says you should wear a seat belt.
    Why? Does it prevent traffic accidents.
    No, but you are less likely to hurt or be killed in case it should happen.

    Here is a law that says you will get a vaccine.
    Why, does it prevent the spread of Covid?
    No, but you are less likely to sick or die should you contract it.

    I'm sure someone would say, "Well, we have seat belt laws so we should have vaccine laws." That's where I pump the brakes. If you get pulled over and not wearing a seat belt, you get a ticket but no one is keeping you from driving. How will it work with vaccine mandates?
    Can't go into any place of business? Lose your job because employer mandates it?
    Show your papers! A little too Nazi Germany for me.
    Thank you, sir.

    Don't you love this circular thinking disguised as '"science"?

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    East of Worcester ma
    --
    1,189
    chop- can i order 65% of the U.S. population for the number of house yard signs that would proudly display that pic/sign by the road in there yard.

    quick story-
    Our town post master woman says she'll quit before a mandate makes her get the shot. I read last night that come october the us post office will be slowing down even more to meet there budget or whatever, I think its because they know they'll lose half the post office staff across the country- if a mandate occurs.

    oh, yes a book but with big words/letters my eyesight aint what it used to be. Or how about a book for each school yr for summer reading for the kids, to help de-program certain things schools shouldn't be putting in are kids heads.
    shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 08-11-2021 at 01:25 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,571
    To the top!



    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    --
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    To the top!

    .......

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

    Sooooo......They're all in bed together?

    I'm sure they are considered experts in their field by other experts in their field but the optics of this is another "expert" looking for their pay day.
    I see it in the industry I am in where one expert is in a government position and then a few years later is in the private sector making bank. No harm in that I guess but the words that come out of their mouths sure sound different when they change roles........"But 2 years ago you just said the opposite".........and no one cares.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,571
    You're no longer vaccinated Glamy. Enjoy your third shot and your fourth. Woke, my ass.


    https://youtu.be/C6PNc9KN50M
    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-01-2021 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,694
    Uncle Joe Wants You!

    …. to find your own way out of Afghanistan AND get a third jab of obsolete venom in September.

    There was an article in the news yesterday with a headline something along the lines of “Pfizer says vaccine will be obsolete shortly”. It went on to say the variants were to blame. I guess this virus mutation thing is something new to economis, er virologists.

    But what the hay, it’s just an experiment, they’ll fire up the Bunsen burners and take another go at it till they get it right. How’s that definition of insanity about repetition go again?
    F**K ZUCK!

  9. #39
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,402
    I've said it before:
    I highly doubt there are "variants". It's a scare tactic to get people to get a shot, one that doesn't prevent you from catching, carrying, or spreading the virus, which has been previously pointed out.

    It also prevents the virus from mutating. Fauci said it, it must be true:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vs4F59rEzrA

    http://https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/2...day/index.html

    The flu wasn't eliminated with a shot, the common cold wasn't cured with a shot, but this virus can be? BULLSH!T
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    --
    4,571
    Oh my,......... Gonna be some sore arms in the near future!

    https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-defends...210524610.html

    Prove your loyalty to your God, Bill and Melinda!

    Klaus Schwab, globalist eugenicist, says it's important to save as many lives as possible, so they can euthanize them later to "save Da Erf

    "It's just for two weeks"

    "It's just until we flatten the curve"

    "It's just until no more deaths"

    "It's just until no more new infections"

    "It's just one shot"

    "It's just to protect you and others"

    "It's just one shot and a booster"

    "It's just two boosters"

    "It's just the unvaccinated people"

    "It's just to lessen your symptoms"

    It's just until you pull your heads out of your a$$3$

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ohio
    --
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I've said it before:
    I highly doubt there are "variants". It's a scare tactic to get people to get a shot, one that doesn't prevent you from catching, carrying, or spreading the virus, which has been previously pointed out.

    It also prevents the virus from mutating. Fauci said it, it must be true:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vs4F59rEzrA

    http://https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/2...day/index.html

    The flu wasn't eliminated with a shot, the common cold wasn't cured with a shot, but this virus can be? BULLSH!T
    That makes a lot of sense and all the shots they have out now are not fully tested (unless you count the test they are doing on the vaccinated public now) I know way more people that have got it and got over it than ones that have died cause getting it. And they wonder why people don’t trust them anymore cause you can change from one News station to another and get conflicting answers and causes.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    East of Worcester ma
    --
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    The vaccines are safe and they might just save your life .
    Damn i think thats the first time i've disliked someones post. Think i'll pass thanks.......on so-called vaccine trial #10 let us know how your doing.

    shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 09-03-2021 at 01:23 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,694
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    The vaccines are safe and they might just save your life .
    Did you post that for shock value, or are you a medical professional who’s willing to engage on the subject?
    F**K ZUCK!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,694
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    If you all had taken your shots we`d probably be over this deadly virus
    Can you expand on that for the rest of the class?

    Seriously, make me into a believer. I would like nothing more than to be properly vaccinated and free to move about without concern for myself and others around me, so explain to me please, how these jabs do that, because I personally know people that have taken their needles and then a few months later contracted Covid and quite likely spread it to others because they were galavanting about without regard for masks, additional hygiene and respectful distancing when amongst the crowds they flocked to after receiving a couple shots of politically sponsored euphoria. I like to call them the Super Spreaders as they’re the ones who are now able to flash proof of vaccination cards and sit next to others in crowded places.

    I know people who’ve succumbed to serious illness and even suspected death due to clotting soon after the jab, but of course proving the side effects could cause harm, or death isn’t a priority when the objective is to promote something the governments of the World bankrolled at a staggering cost.

    I tend to think that the World went to war with a virus and much like the failed war on drugs, they’re going to keep it going for as long as possible with the only winners being the people who move the funds around. The same people who are directing the narrative that’s broadcast under the watchful eyes of a few tech oligarchs who love conducting social experiments on an unsuspecting herd of attention diminished sheeple.

    It would also be comforting to know how altering my body’s God given mRNA with something still early on in its testing phase that’s makeup reads not unlike the molecular structure of a time release weed killer vs the conventional and proven cultured vaccines that had to undergo years of clinical tests and pass a far more stringent standard of safety before they could be approved for use in something at least as deadly as it seems Covid is.

    So back to your statement, how exactly could these shots have already ended the virus?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-04-2021 at 12:33 AM.
    F**K ZUCK!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,694
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    Your convoluted assessment of the situation is typical of the Gen x or millennial`s of today`s society . The vaccine may not stop you from getting covid but it might help you from dying in the hospital . And isin`t that worthwhile ? The numbers of deaths went way down after the vaccine before the variant took hold . This is not a natural virus , it is a biochemical weapon ! Created by the USA and Fauci , carelessly but intentionally released by China
    Apparently so convoluted that you didn’t notice the part where I asked you to explain your statement, you know, the part where everyone taking a jab would have ended this. Logistically impossible BTW.

    If this virus is artificial as you state, I find it comical that you would suggest that we follow the advice of the very people and entities you claim created it.

    As far as the possibility of the “vaccines” maybe lessening the effects of an infection, the ability to confirm this once again is in the hands of a corrupted media and panicked politicians.

    Pfizer themselves have admitted that the current vaccines are rapidly becoming useless against variants. The very same concoctions we’re now being told to take a third shot of may end up being nothing more than a placebo in a few more months. That is to say a placebo that has altered your mRNA in ways that are yet to be fully understood.

    Go ahead, take as many jabs as you want, but please don’t blame those of us who prefer to follow the science and wait for proper testing of these vaccines to be concluded and presented without political or economic bias.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-04-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    F**K ZUCK!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //