//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Delta variant

--
    Crickets........ribbett .....ribbet..........my work is almost done here..........no more witch doctor mentality......

--
    This is so easy..... A guy on this forum who had been claiming for years how 'awakened' he was, and yet ................. Not so....... Patiently awaiting your incoherent response, Mr. Awakener. It should be nothing if not entertaining to me. Let the anger flow through you, Skywalker. Accept your destiny!

As you can clearly see, these rich Ulta Elite have your safety and best interests in mind. They want to help you. They want to help you be safe and compliant and not get killed by those evil unvaccinated people who automatically nullify a vaccine simply by existing....... LMFAO

It makes it easier on the Fourth Reich if you willingly walk into the gas chamber at the extermination camp. Nobody authoritarian likes a freethinker

****Meme edited for truth. Book quote was Carrol Quigley and not Schwab*****

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-19-2021 at 08:39 AM.

--
    I`m so glad you showed up........you .........you are the reason i came here.........much to the sha-grinn of billy Cumlately.........i`m a little pressed for time today ....BUT PLEASE DON`T DISAPPEAR ............I promise you a good time

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    Crickets........ribbett .....ribbet..........my work is almost done here..........no more witch doctor mentality......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A909DB95-5652-4F3A-BA8F-A3BCBF72B802_jpe-2090576.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	268147

Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    I`m so glad you showed up........you .........you are the reason i came here.........much to the sha-grinn of billy Cumlately.........i`m a little pressed for time today ....BUT PLEASE DON`T DISAPPEAR ............I promise you a good time
    Have you been a long time painter as a profession, and/or had years of exposure to chemicals, or cleaners by chance?
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Have you been a long time painter as a profession, and/or had years of exposure to chemicals, or cleaners by chance?
    My guess is self ingested paint chips.
    Who is Q?

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Bow down to your overlords and their manufactured "fear" glamy

Name:	quote-this-present-window-of-opportunity-during-which-a-truly-peaceful-and-interdependent-david-.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	268173

Name:	quote-the-new-world-order-cannot-happen-without-u-s-participation-as-we-are-the-most-significant.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	268174

Name:	3929375-Henry-Kissinger-Quote-The-one-thing-man-fears-is-the-unknown-When.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	268175
    Who is Q?

--
    Deer have it too.....OMFG NOOOOOOO!!!!.......Rudolph!! Bambi!!..!!!!.....Vaxin8 the animals!! ...an ...da...manimals....an den....COVID burgers

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02110-8
    Who is Q?

--
    How anyone could trust anyone that speaks to a camera at all after the last 2 years is beyond me.

It's all a production to sow division.

Something is really, really wrong and for some reason they absolutely don't want us to know before it comes completely off the rails.

Possibly interstellar? The richest sure are in a rush to build space vessels.

I think the climate surpassed some sort of critical point. I think people who think clocking in and out is survival and that food comes from the store are soon to be in for a rude awakening.

Learn to Swim.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    How anyone could trust anyone that speaks to a camera at all after the last 2 years is beyond me.

It's all a production to sow division.

Something is really, really wrong and for some reason they absolutely don't want us to know before it comes completely off the rails.

Possibly interstellar? The richest sure are in a rush to build space vessels.

I think the climate surpassed some sort of critical point. I think people who think clocking in and out is survival and that food comes from the store are soon to be in for a rude awakening.

Learn to Swim.
    i've been seeing lots of volcanic activity lately around the globe, one in particular Yellowstone, theres been some increasing ground movement there over the last couple yrs. The USGS is actually severely downgrading the numbers (earthquake size). Been watching a nerdy utube geologist woman that is convinced theres a big cover up going on. Shes some kind of scientist(check and back checks the numbers) claims live video feed from points in yellowstone magically go off-line now more than ever.
    I'm not saying it's gonna blow tomorrow or anytime soon but its peaked my interest enough to keep an eye on.
    --------
    Oh, glamy for some reason i recall being or used to be a plumber? He should stop sniffin' that PVC cement...

shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 09-15-2021 at 07:27 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    i've been seeing lots of volcanic activity lately around the globe, one in particular Yellowstone, theres been some increasing ground movement there over the last couple yrs. The USGS is actually severely downgrading the numbers (earthquake size). Been watching a nerdy utube geologist woman that is convinced theres a big cover up going on. Shes some kind of scientist(check and back checks the numbers) claims live video feed from points in yellowstone magically go off-line now more than ever.
    I'm not saying it's gonna blow tomorrow or anytime soon but its peaked my interest enough to keep an eye on.

Oh, glamy for some reason i recall you being or used to be a plumber? u should stop sniffin' that PVC glue....

shep
    Yes! This is what we should talk about!

As the population continues to be extremely too many, viruses will happen. They used this one to scare the tlts off everyone. It's the flu for anyone that isn't already trying to kill themself with food or cigs

Glamy stop pushing people to get a vaccine for a coverup. This don't care if you're vaccinated or not and I'll be GOT DAMNED if I'm going to inject a solution to a problem they created.

Damn good science from anywhere but the u.s. is perfectly clear that GETTING COVID is the BEST way to gain immunity. Period.

Back to the volcanoes and hella shooting stars I've been seeing. Watch the earth not the news

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    Yes! This is what we should talk about!

As the population continues to be extremely too many, viruses will happen. They used this one to scare the tlts off everyone. It's the flu for anyone that isn't already trying to kill themself with food or cigs

Glamy stop pushing people to get a vaccine for a coverup. This don't care if you're vaccinated or not and I'll be GOT DAMNED if I'm going to inject a solution to a problem they created.

Damn good science from anywhere but the u.s. is perfectly clear that GETTING COVID is the BEST way to gain immunity. Period.

Back to the volcanoes and hella shooting stars I've been seeing. Watch the earth not the news
    OK Rick, dead serious, no joking around, my question to you is how the hell is it possible that you, who distrusts absolutely everything the government (with good reason in most cases) has put on your plate for the last few decades and now suddenly when they pull the lid off this steaming piece of that they claim is the cure to what very possibly is something they created that you suddenly take their word at face value?

What’s different this time?

Where is the good Doctor Fauci when Joe public needs him to stand up in front of a camera and unequivocally deny all the crap that’s out there on the Internet about him and his wife being in bed with the vaccine pushers? Why isn’t he inviting people who are claiming that their lives have been ruined by the vaccine to come on TV so that he can explain to them how sure he is that what he’s pushing isn’t responsible for their plight?

Did you even watch Rand Paul question him at the hearings? The guy is no less evasive than Hillary Clinton, do you trust her? Do you trust Joe and his handlers?

I’m really disappointed in you. Not for taking the vaccine, I think that’s everybody’s decision to make without being forced to do, or not to do. I’m just blown away that’s suddenly you’re willing to drink the Kool-Aid put in front of you when it’s got more piss it in any other glass you’ve ever been offered.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-15-2021 at 11:39 PM.
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    I'm not on Gab, but someone sent me this yesterday.

Interesting points..,.. Believe what you want, I'm just posting links to the FDA hearing

https://gab.com/a/posts/106949903082365746

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I'm not on Gab, but someone sent me this yesterday.

Interesting points..,.. Believe what you want, I'm just posting links to the FDA hearing

https://gab.com/a/posts/106949903082365746

Here's the entire 8hr hearing on the FDAs official channel on YouTube so that the "fact checkers" who don't actually check any facts won't be able to claim that this is right wing disinformation

https://youtu.be/WFph7-6t34M

The gentleman in the link above this one, starts presenting his evidence to the FDA panel at about 4:15:00 if your interested in the context of his comments.

In the beginning of the meeting, they are proposing to the FDA the need for EUA for a THIRD PFIZER BOOSTER (called it, Glamy. Get your third shot or STFU, you formerly vaccinated and now unvaccinated guy!)( How TF did you not even see this coming, dude?)

ALL CONSPIRACIES ASIDE...... You don't have to be suspicious of The Man to call a useless pharmaceutical out for being useless. It's that simple. I don't know what's so hard to believe that someone would make a dangerous pharmaceutical with very little actual benefit, in order to make literal trillions of dollars, all while engaging in a PR campaign to get the consumer to believe otherwise. Your second clue is how the political machine of the two-party false paradigm jumped on the bandwagon and didn't even wait five minutes before turning a "deadly pandemic" into a political issue

ALSO RICK .......F*** YOU!

"Do you know anyone who died of covid?"

Yes, you uneducated moron, I DO KNOW PEOPLE WHO DIED OF COVID.

(You're about to be upset that you brought it up at all)

Four of them, Rick..... Four...all dead, jacks**.....Guess what, silver surfer..... All four were "vaccinated".... Good thing they were vaccinated or else they would be twice as dead right now, and not just dead. They all passed away within last couple months. They thought they were safe because dumbs*** folks like you were running all over the internet insuring they would be safe and sound and not a transmitter or an infectee like those unvaccinated people. The gene therapy treatment is a colossal failure at this point and any amount of blaming the unvaccinated for a vaccine that doesn't vaccinate anyone is just weak. You have ZERO evidence to prove that unvaxxed people make vaxxed people sick. None. You just repeat what you're told.

"The purpose is not to prevent infection or transmission, but to ATTENUATE your sunrooms when you do"

That speaks volumes

You know what else attenuates your flu symptoms? NyQuil, Sudafed, Emergen C, Vicks Formula 44, cold meds..... Are doctors and politicians united to make you shoot up NyQuil into your arm? Don't you think there's a good reason for that?
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-19-2021 at 01:31 PM.

--
    "They" claim up to 80% have been vaccinated. Why would they need to push for vaccines so hard if that many have already willingly been vaccinated?

There's absolutely no way 80% have been vaccinated.

They report conflicting numbers DAILY, one stat meant to infuriate "the Dems" and one stat to infuriate "Trumpers" and they sit back and watch us rip each other apart. Laughing and banking on it.

Every time common sense is injected it gets immediately dismissed and the goal posts are moved once again.

The vaccine is likely a vessel for "Delta". The virus is here, manufactured by God or Man to diminish the actual virus which is us. I think humans made it. I think they push certain demographics in the direction of getting the virus. I think they are playing Good Cop Bad Cop in the worst context. Trump the villain, Joe the hero, Joe the villain, Trump the hero. I think (know gd well) they work for the same people. I think we've been fooled, again.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //