//ArrowChat Code
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    The push to get 5-11 year olds vaccinated in Connecticut is alarming. Just got a notice from Superintendent telling parents will be done on site through December. Homeschooling will be considered depending on restrictions for avoiding vaccination at this point in time.
    Children of this age group are rarely at risk so we find it unnecessary.
    Man that sucks to hear Jim. Stay strong and stand your ground.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I feel like I got rather eviscerated for this stand point earlier this year when I was trying to make it in an earlier post...but this seems like an appropriate time to try again;

We all seem to be educated to a reasonable level at least on what is going on in the world and in our country, and with the a few exceptions here, it seems most are unhappy with it.

How many of us, has actually participated in the political process recently? Has anyone been to a school board meeting? City council, or county commission meeting? Called, emailed, or met with a state or federal representative? Went to a constituent townhall meeting and asked a question (i can't say I've managed to do much, but I have done that), wrote a letter or provided input during some federal agencies notice of rule making (did a couple of those too), met in person with or attended a political group or club (local republican group, libertarian, NRA, anarchist, whatever...), met with or talked with someone campaigning for a local position? These are things that expand your knowledge of the process, and does *actually* give you the opportunity to turn the political knob one way or another, even if it is microscopically.

Facebook, television news, online politic groups (and real life, but to a lesser degree, I think) distract us (as in "we the people") from participating in the political process. Right-leaning folks in general, do not have a natural tendency to like or want to participate in the political process. I'd say that stems from the general notion and desire to just want to be left alone and let us do our thing. We work our asses off, get home, want to crack a beer and put our feet up on the week days. And on the weekends we want to target shoot, go motorcycle riding, go fishing, tinker in the shop, or find a girlfriend for the weekend. Real political work to most of us is worse than trying to change ball joints for your buddy in his yard with poor drainage while you sit in the wet dirt with a claw and a pair of walmart flower pliers. However, the opposing side has absolutely no qualms about participating in and using every avenue of the political process, to their advantage. Always.

we have to start being cognizant of the LACK OF OUR OWN PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTUAL POLITICAL PROCESSES

You've got to go to those .gov meetings. You need to sign up to get notified when your state rep, federal reps are having town halls, and you need to actually go to them. You need to find out where your local political masters congregate at, and start being around them. You need to talk to, and meet with people running for an office. If you find someone you really like, you need to volunteer and work for them. It's work that makes you feel dirty, uncomfortable, and undesirable, but thats the sort of thing that will actually make a difference. These parents and families attending these school board meetings in VA and actually going, showing up, making a face and stating their peace about these issues instituted real change in Virgina. The Tea Party gatherings and movements in 2008 did the same. I hope this movement started in schoolboards lasts longer than the tea party did before losing steam.

As much as people are distracted by sitcoms on television at night and their candy crush facebook games consuming their life, we are distracted by meaningless "easy" political activism in places like this forum, and this post. I'm guilty of it too, believe me. I've only just started to recognize it in the last year. I hope I can help others to really think about it and recognize it also.

"Q", as an example to me, was for a very very long time either an intentional BS feeding distraction by the Bolsheviks trying to take over the country, or from an enemy, to distract right leaning folks away from taking meaningful actual action, and to just keep holding tight. Well, hate to say it, but best as I can tell, Q theories aren't coming to our rescue. There is no silver bullet event or system just going to magically make everything right in the country. It is naÔve and a disservice to yourself and your country, to think so and idly wait for some grand plan of someone elses to hatch and make everything right. Frankly at this point, I question how much group and communal projects/undertakings with regards to politics are even effective. But if you feel like congregating and "working" with other like minded individuals makes it easier for you to do meaningful participation, then fine.

the bolsheviks have Hillary and Obama's favorite book, Rules For Radicals.

Freedom loving, constitution loving America needs an equivalent. It could be called "Quit playing in politics, and start meaningfully participating in politics".

Just think about that. Think about the difference between playing in politics, and active participation, in politics.
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 11-12-2021 at 09:07 PM.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    My wife and I are looking into local party chair position

Gear change

As for me, I'm not really "educated"...... I'm not all that bright. I only have to be brighter than some other guy to get by in life. Kinda like you don't need to be faster than the Bear that is chasing you, just need to be faster than your buddy that you went camping with in the first place

I graduated highschool then I spent 1.5 years in a university, ran out of money, and never went back. I'm a farm kid/redneck/blue collar. The pay sucks and some people treat you like you're stupid especially if they "have an education". Nevertheless, I feel no resentment to anyone who stayed the course and graduated a university of any kind. It just wasn't in the cards for me initially and eventually it was something I was no longer interested in completing. I had a family to raise and support and there wasn't enough time in the day for me. I might make snarky comments about people who are too full of themselves in regards to thinking they have the intellectual high ground in any debate, solely based on their University achievements. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with college educated people. I thought I should clarify that, after rereading my own comments above.

In other news...... .

They are moving the Goalpost again. Hopefully people are going to get sick of constantly becoming no longer "fully vaccinated" every couple of months and start demanding answers from the "experts"

BTW......."maximum efficacy"??????

They claimed that it was "95% effective" in the beginning. Do they think we are too stupid to understand that it's bullshit to need untold number of shots in order to get that last little 5% of available efficacy? I guess now we know that was a load of hooey

The second pic is the single greatest example of cognitive dissonance and a form of confirmation bias both, that I have seen in a very long time. I'm not sure who Gary Black is, but I suspect that he'll either end up embarrassed by that absolute lack of critical thinking, or he'll end up sick every flu season because it never occurred to him that his understanding of the gene therapy that he calls a vaccine was flawed, at best. I wish this guy well and hope he doesn't drown in his own bigotry and ignorance. Otherwise, it's entertaining to watch people make fools of themselves on Twetter

"It's just for two weeks to flatten the curve"

Sitting around "trusting the plan" is useless and always has been. I guess it's more appealing to be told you don't have to do anything to save yourself, because other super secret anonymous people are coming to do it for you. F***K that.

Posting pics of yourself waving your AR-15 and bedazzling your wife's minivan with 'Come and Take Em" stickers is not a solution either, unless the problem you were trying to solve was 'How to figure out who all is an armed patriot and potentially an enemy combatant to the Bolsheviks' and then in that case, you have done the State's work for them. God Bless Snitchbook and people who totally tell on themselves.

'Nesara' has failed to pay my bills off, as promised, so F**k that nonsense as well.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 11-15-2021 at 12:59 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Delta variant

Good posts from William and Doug there.

Yes William is right about people's participation and what it amounts to. As someone who has spent the last few months "working" virtually with the Maricopa County audit I can tell you first hand. The audit ended up being a massive flop and we're still trying to piece together what happened. Did the audit do the work they were claiming to and hide the results, did they not do the work and just pretend they were doing an audit, or were they actively working to cover up the physical anomalies? We honestly do not know at this point. What we do know however, is we've been had.

The audit was set up to distract us so we didn't get any traction and have any true results. Instead of trying to stop an audit, they provided one that they controlled. Just another filthy political trick. They were waiting for us on the telegram app, it was a total setup. The group I'm a member of is one of very few pages on that app run by true patriots. It's a long story.

Anyhow at one point we were involved in affidavits, and to the point William was making about putting effort into politics as far as writing, calling, and emailing, I'm not going to tell everyone it's a total waste of time doing those things but here's the thing. In the group I'm involved with for months every week there's a new call or email campaign, and in my experience that means bupkiss, nothing. The politicians we are dealing with are for sale, they have zero morals and they're not where they are to serve you or this country. They're there to make themselves as wealthy as possible as easily as possible, even if that means selling their country out to China. They absolutely do not care about this country, and don't think for a second they do. Always assume that about any politician until you absolutely know with 100% certainty otherwise. They are laughing at their intern taking your phone calls and they are wiping their arses with your letters, that's just how it is now. They are not serving the people of this country and they don't care if you don't like it.

I do agree speaking with them face to face and going to school board meetings is a much much better idea. That's huge, and don't forget that it's not only your right but your duty to speak to these people sternly if they so deserve it. That's important, and do not let them tell you that you can't talk to them anymore unless you talk to them nicely. That's bee ess. It is our constitutional duty to straighten these people out when they're doing wrong and you know what I'm talking about.

The point is here to take action, now or never. Top down rule does not work in this country and all you have to do to see that is look at both the Trump and potato administrations. Neither of them could get control of this country and obviously that's how our government is set up. So how do we have an impact?

From the bottom up, as our government was set up to work. County committeemen positions. I think that's what Doug was referring to, or precinct chair, there are a few titles for it. That's the key though. I almost started a thread on this last week but the vast majority of people on this forum don't give a flying frig. In 2020 there was something like only 40% of committee chairs filled nationwide, and if there's an open seat you just waltz in and claim it. Supposedly it's only a couple of hours a month to do it, not a huge deal. We need to fill these seats nationally. I went to my town hall last week to look into this, but I'd have to go to the county which has kind of taken the wind out of my sails. I live right along the border of the county here, and I relate more to the county next door than my own, plus the county headquarters I'd have to report to is kinda far away and it's in a city. I'm really not as hot on the idea for those reasons. I'm sure people might say it shouldn't matter where I serve but it does to me for some reason. I've not completely ruled it out yet, but I'm not as hot on the idea as I was.

Anyhow become a precinct committeeman!

https://precinctstrategy.com/
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-16-2021 at 06:18 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Coming soon to North America, the “nu” and improved variant. 10 times more spiky than the old version, it’s guaranteed to take the pandemic to the next level.
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    Yea yea and there will be another next year too itís all cause us non vaccinated people are spreading it to the vaccinated people and causing them to get it.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    Yea yea and there will be another next year too it’s all cause us non vaccinated people are spreading it to the vaccinated people and causing them to get it.
    I figure it will hit the States just in time to justify mail in voting in 2022. Just a guess.
    F**K ZUCK!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    That's also my guess. Once again, the goal post has been moved.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    That's also my guess. Once again, the goal post has been moved.
    “Never let a good crisis go to waste”
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    John, Can you guess one of the ingredients that is in the new Pfizer COVID pill? Big Pharma needs to make da money....

Name:  cures.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  4.0 KB

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty...RNX7puTEKfVrwQ

Interesting article that details a little bit on how the hospitals are paid (incentivized?) for covid patients and diagnosis

"Because of obfuscation with medical coding and legal jargon, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistleblowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient."
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    John, Can you guess one of the ingredients that is in the new Pfizer COVID pill? Big Pharma needs to make da money....

Hmmm... Is it ivermectin?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty...RNX7puTEKfVrwQ

Interesting article that details a little bit on how the hospitals are paid (incentivized?) for covid patients and diagnosis

"Because of obfuscation with medical coding and legal jargon, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistleblowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient."
    It's funny, I'm just an average Joe but I knew this over a year ago. I am really looking forward to the "I told ya so" stage.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

I have a guess but....

If it's Ivermectin is there a source to back up the claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //