//ArrowChat Code
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I been spendin' too much time readin' today:

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...469946368?s=20
    Something needs to wake these fucktards up at some point.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I actually haven't watched this yet. I'm going to try to listen to it now if my internet is strong enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vApGm4dLZU8q/
    So one part of this video I vehemently disagree with, covid is definitely not the flu as this woman claims. Maybe it has replaced the flu, but it's a very different thing than the flu. Trust me.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I have seen a lot of people around my area that got the vaccine still test positive and end up down for the count for a couple weeks sick, so much for the vaccine helping, oh i know everyone will argue that it helped them through it, but the real story is you don't know because had they got it without the vaccine they may have had the same amount of recovery, but we don't know....

I went through Covid back in Feb of 2020, lost my sense of taste and smell, was sick as a dog for weeks, had a cough that just wouldn't go away, went to the doctor, and at this time Covid hadn't hit mainstream just yet, but the doctor ran a test and said i had a virus, it wasn't the flu but it was a virus, he gave me a look that i could tell was "i don't know just take care of yourself and rest" and then said go home, rest, plenty of fluids, etc... And i did and it went away. Then before you know it everyone is panicking over a pandemic. And here we are 20 months later and it has been the only illness i suffered in that time. Meanwhile around me everyone was getting sick. It all started when in Feb of 2020 one of my local stores that i frequent had both owners sick, then i got sick, then my wife got sick, we all got sick... And now everyone is screaming Delta variant...

Let me give the hard numbers for my county, 47% are vaccinated, of that most are elderly because they pushed the vaccine to elderly patients, the rest are in the service industries, doctors, nurses, teachers, etc... But even with that low vaccination rate we are still at zero deaths for my county since this whole thing started nearly two years ago... Of those getting vaccinated, most of them are now getting sick and testing positive. Why???? It's quite simple, they got vaccinated, they were scared and taking every precaution, masks, distancing, etc... And then they got the shot and the media tells them they will be fine now so they get a little more lax with their precautions and now they are getting sick. But they are all surviving as well.

I see all the time people comparing it to the flu... Yes its different, however, its similarities in how the public perceives it is why it keeps getting compared to it. Like the flu the TV and Radio tell us all day every day get your shot, like the flu, it will be less severe if you get the shot, like the flu, its not a guaranteed vaccination but it should help, like the flu shot... Maybe its my age but whenever they are talking about the Covid vaccination it sounds like the Flu shot for the last 20 years...

Covid is here to stay... Anyone that thinks otherwise should go get their head examined. It's a virus, very few antiviral's exist, if they could cure Covid they could cure the flu and it wouldn't be a thing anymore. I don't know about you but i'm not wearing a mask and hiding in fear for the rest of my life because Covid exists. Currently in my town there is two places you need a mask... The Pharmacy, and the Hospital, and with cold and flu season upon us its just as much for that then Covid at this point. Hand sanitizer, masks, spraying every surface with disinfectants and trying to make everything sterile environments like a hospital is how you raise resistant germs and get super bugs. Most of the really scary super bugs we have came out of hospitals, read the history on them, its been proven that the bacteria builds up resistance to what we use to try and control them, and i fear that our Covid panic is just going to breed the next big germ to be worst then Covid ever was.

How is it where you live? Would be interesting to hear. We keep hearing the state health board and other organizations here saying that hospitals are overwhelmed and beds are becoming a problem, yet i know a half dozen people that WORK in hospitals, nurses, maintenance people, EMT's, etc... And i keep asking how its going and they keep telling me the Covid ward their hospital setup for the panic is empty!! One local hospital had one patient in it a few weeks ago, thought it was Covid, ended up being Pneumonia and tested negative for Covid, but since the rooms were available they kept him in it anyway. Where are all these patients? In larger cities? We just aren't seeing it here, but the media every night keeps telling everyone the hospitals are packed and to use precautions and get the shot so you don't die because there is no hospital bed available.. WHAT A CROCK!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1981 ATC200 "Little Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    kb:

What county are you in? SW Minnesota IIRC?

Here is the stats for my county, 97,238 residents as of 2019

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 11-29-21 COVID-19 Dashboard.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	268350
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0nly View Post
    I have seen a lot of people around my area that got the vaccine still test positive and end up down for the count for a couple weeks sick, so much for the vaccine helping, oh i know everyone will argue that it helped them through it, but the real story is you don't know because had they got it without the vaccine they may have had the same amount of recovery, but we don't know....

I went through Covid back in Feb of 2020, lost my sense of taste and smell, was sick as a dog for weeks, had a cough that just wouldn't go away, went to the doctor, and at this time Covid hadn't hit mainstream just yet, but the doctor ran a test and said i had a virus, it wasn't the flu but it was a virus, he gave me a look that i could tell was "i don't know just take care of yourself and rest" and then said go home, rest, plenty of fluids, etc... And i did and it went away. Then before you know it everyone is panicking over a pandemic. And here we are 20 months later and it has been the only illness i suffered in that time. Meanwhile around me everyone was getting sick. It all started when in Feb of 2020 one of my local stores that i frequent had both owners sick, then i got sick, then my wife got sick, we all got sick... And now everyone is screaming Delta variant...

Let me give the hard numbers for my county, 47% are vaccinated, of that most are elderly because they pushed the vaccine to elderly patients, the rest are in the service industries, doctors, nurses, teachers, etc... But even with that low vaccination rate we are still at zero deaths for my county since this whole thing started nearly two years ago... Of those getting vaccinated, most of them are now getting sick and testing positive. Why???? It's quite simple, they got vaccinated, they were scared and taking every precaution, masks, distancing, etc... And then they got the shot and the media tells them they will be fine now so they get a little more lax with their precautions and now they are getting sick. But they are all surviving as well.

I see all the time people comparing it to the flu... Yes its different, however, its similarities in how the public perceives it is why it keeps getting compared to it. Like the flu the TV and Radio tell us all day every day get your shot, like the flu, it will be less severe if you get the shot, like the flu, its not a guaranteed vaccination but it should help, like the flu shot... Maybe its my age but whenever they are talking about the Covid vaccination it sounds like the Flu shot for the last 20 years...

Covid is here to stay... Anyone that thinks otherwise should go get their head examined. It's a virus, very few antiviral's exist, if they could cure Covid they could cure the flu and it wouldn't be a thing anymore. I don't know about you but i'm not wearing a mask and hiding in fear for the rest of my life because Covid exists. Currently in my town there is two places you need a mask... The Pharmacy, and the Hospital, and with cold and flu season upon us its just as much for that then Covid at this point. Hand sanitizer, masks, spraying every surface with disinfectants and trying to make everything sterile environments like a hospital is how you raise resistant germs and get super bugs. Most of the really scary super bugs we have came out of hospitals, read the history on them, its been proven that the bacteria builds up resistance to what we use to try and control them, and i fear that our Covid panic is just going to breed the next big germ to be worst then Covid ever was.

How is it where you live? Would be interesting to hear. We keep hearing the state health board and other organizations here saying that hospitals are overwhelmed and beds are becoming a problem, yet i know a half dozen people that WORK in hospitals, nurses, maintenance people, EMT's, etc... And i keep asking how its going and they keep telling me the Covid ward their hospital setup for the panic is empty!! One local hospital had one patient in it a few weeks ago, thought it was Covid, ended up being Pneumonia and tested negative for Covid, but since the rooms were available they kept him in it anyway. Where are all these patients? In larger cities? We just aren't seeing it here, but the media every night keeps telling everyone the hospitals are packed and to use precautions and get the shot so you don't die because there is no hospital bed available.. WHAT A CROCK!!!

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_pa...ata_latest.pdf this is the page that has the weekly stat reports from FL, by county. Does show a huge dip down from the peak of Delta and we're about back down to the lowest point of the spring time again.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    KB asked how it is in our areas. I don't know the numbers here, but I do know a lot of people around here have gotten it recently.

As far as precautions, next to none here. I went through this whole thing maskless unless forced, and even then most times I'd wear a full face military gas mask or a Guy Fawkes mask. Very few times did I ever mask up with a regular face mask. During this I've traveled through and spent time in many states, and I never automatically masked in any state no matter how strict the policies were in that area. I refuse to pretend I'm the weirdo when truly it's the whole rest of the world whose mind has malfunctioned.

Where I live now near Coshocton Ohio, they're fairly lenient on masks. Right now you don't need a mask anywhere that I've been. Pretty much everyone is maskless now, except for a few stragglers. I sometimes imagine what it must be like in Massachusetts now where I came from. I'm willing to bet those clowns are still all masked all the time, it's mass hysteria. I couldn't do it. There's a reason I got out of there when I did, because I would be big trouble up there right now. I'm allergic to sheep and I'm a pretty upfront and blunt person. I might end up fighting an entire grocery store or something, who knows.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Oh yes john (fabio) there's still many walking down the street by themselves/ driving a car by themselves wearing a mask. Some stores require a mask, but many choose to shop at the ones that don't require one. If i had to guess the maskless stores are making a killing $ wise compared to the masked ones.
    There's tons of empty buildings alot of things went out of business, like there's a huge office park less than 5 miles from here if u drive through mon-friday its dead/empty except for a couple smaller companies still hanging on.
    Hotels nearby are mostly empty and a few closed. Traffic is back though bigtime/ where ever there going.
    The real-estate worth has jumped bigtime $ wise. thats a good thing.....
    We went to Hyannis (cape cod) a couple of wks ago on a saturday the main strip was like a ghost town (candy store was open though) and a couple other stores but ya it was bad.
    Planned on stopping by steve's but ran outa time on the way home.
    Gas is staying about $3.15 a gallon "so far"
    Yup mass still sucks though........
    smokes are still $11.50 ish - only $ 7 ish in NH though but slowly rising. Gotta grab me a 5lb bag of tobacco and papers and go that route soon!

shep

oh the wife just sent me your- think it was a facebook post about reproduction- thought that was great!
    ok i'm outa here-

--
    This is us below (supposedly). Masks are law in all business, but it’s such a joke. We went to a beach resort last week and you need to be masked when out of your room, but you can take them off in the pool, and when your eating or drinking and some people weren’t wearing them in the elevators, kids on the plane were removing them and of course there are always the people that wear them on their chins, so what’s the point? Even in the airport they make you take them off to see your face, and social distancing in an airport? LOL!!! Good luck!!! A condom in your pocket will do as much good as a mask on your chin.

My daughter’s school announced mandatory vaccines for next semester and the US announced that they will be opening up the border to nonessential travel again, but all foreign travelers are going to have to be fully vaccinated.

The flaps on the box of freedoms are being sealed with packing tape as we post here. I give it two years tops before even the most stanch of us are forced into the jab chute like rowdy livestock.

I’d like to make a few more comments about how I feel about that, I don’t think the Internet is a good place to state such thoughts.

Name:	7D17D8C2-0D83-4057-B60C-3FB0A58BDF43.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	268351
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    The Walmarts here are selling bricks of twenty 2 ammunition again. Whatever that means. The hollow point stuff too, not just the target type.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    kb:

What county are you in? SW Minnesota IIRC?

Here is the stats for my county, 97,238 residents as of 2019

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 11-29-21 COVID-19 Dashboard.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	268350
    Yes, SW MN, Lincoln County. If you look at the google stats it says we have five deaths currently, and the MN dept of health says five deaths as well, but dig deeper in to the data and they were all confined cases in elderly patients already in long term care or assisted living. Now while i am not dismissing these peoples deaths, if your over 80-90 years old, already in bad enough health you have to be in a care facility, and you get sick from the Flu, Pneumonia, Covid, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to be cold about this, and my heart goes out to those who just lost a loved one. But i will tell you this, and this is FACT... My 98 year old grandmother just passed away almost two weeks ago, they tried to tag her under the Covid-19 related deaths stats, another member of the family forced the medical examiner to test and specify on the death certificate the cause of death, why? Because they didn't believe she had Covid and the family was at a bit of unrest with not being able to visit etc... In the end the test was negative, it was complications from Pneumonia caused by common cold.. She got sick, she lost, it sucks but don't classify her as one of the Covid cases.

Anyway, regardless of my personal family experience with it, it truly makes me wonder, are these other 5 deaths purely Covid related?? But my point about zero deaths was not that there was zero deaths reportedly due to Covid, but that health officials for the county are saying ZERO, yet the state is saying 5... How can that be?? I just looked at a county health release in the local newspaper saying we are doing great, no surge after school starting back up, we are IN SESSION NO MASKS REQUIRED, some still wear them but very very few, and generally its elderly, like grandma or grandpa picking up the kids etc. My wife works for the school, she doesn't wear a mask, refuses to be vaccinated because she hates doctors and drugs as is and generally gets a cold and beats it faster then the rest of us, calling us MAN SICK when we stay in bed for a day because we feel like we got run over by a truck, and she's been fine through all this. Again she got sick when i did back in 2020, i dealt with it for a couple weeks, she had like a week of feeling sick and bounced right back, her immune system kills colds like a military trained sniper... BAMMM.. GONE SUCKER.

Our infection rate currently says 745, our 7 day average is four cases, which is funny because i know of three that tested positive in the last week, they had to quarantine at home for 10 days or until they test negative to return to work, and are doing just fine. I don't mean to sound overly confident, but from what we are seeing here we have had worst results from the darn Flu in past years. I want to say it was 2016 or 2015 we had a pandemic of flu here, i avoided going anywhere as much as i could, still ended up getting it, not that i was afraid of it i was too damn busy to be sick for a while. We lost double digits in our county to the Flu. So far in nearly two years of Covid we lost 5 according to the state.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1981 ATC200 "Little Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Been away from this thread for a while.....lots to catch up on....

Kyrie Irving (NBA) plays for the Brooklyn Nets and he is catching flack for not getting vaccinated. Won't be able to play home games because New York is requiring vaccinations just about anywhere outside your doorstep.
    He was praised just last year for helping others during BLM and now they are tearing him apart.

Numbers here? Falling. Deaths lag cases by 19 days and both are on the downward slope. Didn't get as high as the Dec-Jan numbers.
    Most here are going on about their business as far as crowded football stadiums, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Wife and I are still working from home but will be going back in a few months.....unless there is another Delta, Delta, Delta. I would say Ark just rode the wave.

I've mentioned before, I got the J&J single shot. Reading an article on boosters and it just confirms my reluctance to halt the madness for a while. I can hear it now, "Great! You got the vaccine! You're one of us!".............."WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN YOUR BOOSTER!!!"
    Article says US health advisers (whoever the hell they are?) endorsed a J&J booster. They cite, "citing growing worry that Americans who got the single-dose shot aren’t as protected as those given two-dose brands."
    What the heck? Where did the "science" go? So health experts are advising based on worry? The FDA advisory panel said get the booster but not sure on waiting 2 months or 6 months and that it isn't as effective as Pfizer and Moderna.
    Another WTH?! The one you took is kind of ok but the others are better........your 2007 Chevy gets the job done but a new one would be soooo much more effective!

I think this frankly was always a two-dose vaccine,” said FDA adviser Dr. Paul Offit of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
    "This is really -- with the second dose -- bringing it I think on par with those other vaccines in terms of effectiveness,” said Dr. Archana Chatterjee of Rosalind Franklin University.

So roll up your sleeve and take another one because we "worry" and "we think" it's the right thing to do. More like poor J&J only made half of the money of the others so here's another.
    I'm gonna stroke out over this crap.....or maybe that is just the blood clot from the vaccine?
    But fear not, because the FDA makes approvals when the benefits outweigh the risks. Very short-sighted benefits we are looking at here. Wonder if they rewound the clock and would say the same about the opioids they approved?

Cheers!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    Wife and I are still working from home but will be going back in a few months.....unless there is another Delta, Delta, Delta.
    Checkmate:

"New COVID variant detected in Louisiana; it's not an imminent threat, health officials say"...For now
    https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...2110c6bd3.html
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Whistleblower: FDA and CDC Ignore Damning Report that over 90% of a Hospital’s Admissions were Vaccinated for Covid-19 and No One Was Reporting This to VAERS

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/whi...cdc-ignore-3e2
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Numbers around this area are slowly going down from what local radio is saying. They are pushing the jab at Coshocton city schools and the teachers are threatening to go on strike if they mandate it. I'm betting the school won't if the teachers stick to their guns. The school would really shoot themselves in the foot if they push it, they can't get people to work as it is. Other local schools are saying they will not go back to remote learning because it didn't work and I agree with that.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    It's still a prominent issue here locally (as far as people getting very sick and being in the hospital). Its purported to be because we have one of the lowest overall vaccine rates in the state of FL (#2 or 3 lowest...). But who knows.

I was talking with some friends having a few beers the first time in probably over a year together (more everyones work schedules than not wanting to be together in public...) and we were talking about the shots and I told them that I'm just taking a handful of vitamins every morning, being conscious of hanging around sick people (not much different than staying away from people with season cold or flu), and otherwise trying to live my life.

It's like putting a seat belt on before you drive off. It's not a guarantee, but it's been around long enough its pretty proven to help with little room for side-affects, and otherwise I'm hoping for the best. I'm an uneducated republican voter, so I'm dumb and over simplyfying of course, but that's pretty much where I'm at on the whole vaccine thing. The way the trials and stuff were rushed on it, no long term ability to study or understand long term affects, no thanks, not for me.

I don't know where I fall on the line of "conventional" vaccines even - as even before covid there were a lot of people and some unique data that showed links to common vaccines possibly contributing to down syndrome and other long term health issues in children and people. I'm not saying I'm 100% against vaccines completely, as I'm sure there is some good trade off, but even before covid, to me there were questions about side affects and things that could go awry from them. Muchless something totally completely rushed to market, like this.

The financial impact from having a guaranteed payout from every person on the planet by these drug companies is staggering. It's almost like a functioning government tax collection system if you think about it. Everyone's got to pay taxes...everyone's got to get the shot, everyone's got to pay for the shot in one form or another. It does not seem like that much of conspiracy stretch for the vaccine to knowingly compromise or otherwise change people's immune systems where subsequent shots or treatments will be needed, perhaps in perpetuity (ie cancer treatments...).

I'd need to do some research again (You should, too) but I am pretty sure that when the federal government broke up John Rockefellar's standard oil due to monopoly on oil, oil refining, and oil/fuel/gas transportation, that some of the subsidiaries went into pharma. What a great transition from a business standpoint to go from monopolizing a commodity vital to the world economy (but not quite every human being...) and go into pharma, whereas literally every person on the planet needs your product, and can perhaps be lifetime customers of your product. What more perfect of a business plan or concept could there possibly be? What else would have a larger, more important market share, than the "lives" of every living person on the planet? If someone has an ideas on a better market base, please feel free to share. There are some theories that Pharma groups associated with Rockefeller's money may have even got the spanish flu started. Who knows? https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/...e-spanish-flu/

Trust the science they say, on the vaccines. Well, it seems pretty well established by now that "the science" gave us the covid flu to begin with between its genetic engineering and at the very least accidental release and potentially intentional release.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //