//ArrowChat Code
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Delta variant

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    That's a good article Billy. It really suprises me that people choose to believe things like that don't happen. I have tried to explain to several people that all of the "free" coved shots and "free" money they are throwing around, isn't free! They are making money off of us, they have to be! If all of this crap was free, they would go broke and that won't happen.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    It's funny, I'm just an average Joe but I knew this over a year ago. I am really looking forward to the "I told ya so" stage.
    You and I both.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    So I've heard a few times recently some talking heads make the comment that "The unvaccinated are where the variants are originating from".

From my (admittedly small) knowledge - this does not seem practical, but I want to learn and understand the logic in why someone would say this even. Does not mean I'll believe it, but I'd like to learn and understand the factual basis or logical reasoning for this statement.

Does anyone know the answer, or have any articles they can provide / link to that explains that specific part to me? How unvaccinated are more likely to originate a variant virus, than those that are vaccinated?
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    "The unvaccinated are where the variants are originating from".

It's just to further dehumanize a group of people so they can continue to manipulate their herd of sheep. May as well be calling the unvaccinated barbarians and savages...

The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Starting off by saying it’s more fitting to put the letters DF in front of my name instead of Dr. I’d like to take a shot at answering your question.

First and foremost I don’t think anyone at any level of science can definitively state that the variances are originating solely in unvaccinated people. The word vaccine shouldn’t even be used for these products. They probably would’ve had a much better chance of convincing everyone to take them at the onset if they would’ve simply called them immune system enhancers which is what I perceive them to be. Had they been called this right from the beginning then people wouldn’t be freaking out about these so-called breakthrough cases.

So anyway, I guess those who are claiming these variants are originating from the unvaccinated are making the assumption that when someone is vaccinated the virus dies within their body prior to escaping to the next host in a mutated state, but with breakthrough cases admittedly being common (if not the norm by now) it would make sense to me that the virus is more likely to mutate in vaccinated body before moving on to another host.

Why do I think this? Well let’s look at antibiotics. If there was no such thing as antibiotics bacteria probably wouldn’t need to mutate as much in order to survive, but we do have antibiotics and it is within the body of someone who has taken them, usually improperly, that bacteria are given the chance to mutate and develop a resistance against the antibiotic. I’m not suggesting that bacteria would not mutate within the body of someone who had not taken an antibiotic as our natural defenses are are in a never ending war with certain bacteria, but antibiotics are the nuclear bombs of bacteria warfare and whatever survives the explosion becomes stronger. If this is true, and knowing that breakthrough cases exist, does it not make sense that the virus is more likely to mutate when battling and enhanced immune system?

Now consider that your immune system is probably different from mine due to genetics as well as the climates we’ve grown up in and that you may have had a viral illness in your childhood that I didn’t and vice versa, so our immune systems have developed differently. With respect to the vaccinations, if 2,000,000 people get a jab of Moderna then the virus needs to mutate only once in a Moderna vaccinated host to be able to access the remaining 1,999,999 people. It would be like having one key that fit every padlock on the planet.

Of course the example of above only considers that the virus needs to be able to get past the Moderna vaccine, but the reality is that we still have natural defenses which are very different amongst us, so the virus still has work to do in order to survive long enough to mutate.

At the end of it all I suspect that we will never know exactly how and why the viruses mutate simply because no one‘s ever figured it out up to now. The AIDS virus mutates, so fast that I read years ago some scientist said there was no way they could ever develop a vaccine for it, only a treatment. How has this changed for Corona? The reality is that we’ve never ended a virus with vaccinations, only bacterial diseases.

Conclusion (in my uneducated mind) The virus is going to continue to mutate no matter what until such time as it mutates into something that is highly contagious, but has a lower mortality rate, like the common cold. Depending on who you want to believe in the news right now, this might already be happening.
    F**K ZUCK!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    It's just to further dehumanize a group of people so they can continue to manipulate their herd of sheep. May as well be calling the unvaccinated barbarians and savages...

Yup, exactly what ATC King said.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Starting off by saying it’s more fitting to put the letters DF in front of my name instead of Dr. I’d like to take a shot at answering your question.

First and foremost I don’t think anyone at any level of science can definitively state that the variances are originating solely in unvaccinated people. The word vaccine shouldn’t even be used for these products. They probably would’ve had a much better chance of convincing everyone to take them at the onset if they would’ve simply called them immune system enhancers which is what I perceive them to be. Had they been called this right from the beginning then people wouldn’t be freaking out about these so-called breakthrough cases.

So anyway, I guess those who are claiming these variants are originating from the unvaccinated are making the assumption that when someone is vaccinated the virus dies within their body prior to escaping to the next host in a mutated state, but with breakthrough cases admittedly being common (if not the norm by now) it would make sense to me that the virus is more likely to mutate in vaccinated body before moving on to another host.

Why do I think this? Well let’s look at antibiotics. If there was no such thing as antibiotics bacteria probably wouldn’t need to mutate as much in order to survive, but we do have antibiotics and it is within the body of someone who has taken them, usually improperly, that bacteria are given the chance to mutate and develop a resistance against the antibiotic. I’m not suggesting that bacteria would not mutate within the body of someone who had not taken an antibiotic as our natural defenses are are in a never ending war with certain bacteria, but antibiotics are the nuclear bombs of bacteria warfare and whatever survives the explosion becomes stronger. If this is true, and knowing that breakthrough cases exist, does it not make sense that the virus is more likely to mutate when battling and enhanced immune system?

Now consider that your immune system is probably different from mine due to genetics as well as the climates we’ve grown up in and that you may have had a viral illness in your childhood that I didn’t and vice versa, so our immune systems have developed differently. With respect to the vaccinations, if 2,000,000 people get a jab of Moderna then the virus needs to mutate only once in a Moderna vaccinated host to be able to access the remaining 1,999,999 people. It would be like having one key that fit every padlock on the planet.

Of course the example of above only considers that the virus needs to be able to get past the Moderna vaccine, but the reality is that we still have natural defenses which are very different amongst us, so the virus still has work to do in order to survive long enough to mutate.

At the end of it all I suspect that we will never know exactly how and why the viruses mutate simply because no one‘s ever figured it out up to now. The AIDS virus mutates, so fast that I read years ago some scientist said there was no way they could ever develop a vaccine for it, only a treatment. How has this changed for Corona? The reality is that we’ve never ended a virus with vaccinations, only bacterial diseases.

Conclusion (in my uneducated mind) The virus is going to continue to mutate no matter what until such time as it mutates into something that is highly contagious, but has a lower mortality rate, like the common cold. Depending on who you want to believe in the news right now, this might already be happening.
    Excellent post!!

Here's another take I have:

What if there are in actuality NO VARIANTS? These SARS based viruses come and go thru-out the year, just like the flu and the common cold. So, IIRC this time of year is typically when these viruses show up for another run.

Claim it's a "new variant" to keep the public scared and taking the booster shots they need to battle the "new variant".

FWIW, in the last couple of months I've had 3 aquaintences come down with the 'vid:

1 neighbor lady who works at the local elementary school, pretty sure she caught it there. Vaxxed, felt like crap for 2 weeks but not bedridden.

2nd neighbor lady, not sure where she picked it up. Not vaxxed, felt super crappy for 2 weeks, then took another 2 weeks to finish recovery.

3rd is recent. Buddy of mine came down with it last week, not vaxxed, tested positive on Wednesday, talked to him Sunday night, he sounded tired, said he was doing OK but really tired. They took him to the doc on Monday(?) to try to get the monoclonal antibody treatment but his oxy was too low. They put him on oxy, just the nasal lines, (cannular?). He went unconscious Tue night, they said they didn't expect him to make it thru yesterday. His wife somehow got them to let her take him home last night (He didn't want to die in the hospital without his family around him), not sure of the whole deal but they took him off of the meds and oxy and he seemed to improve. They brought him home last night, and I have yet to hear anything negative today.

--
    Damn, thoughts and prayers for your buddy, buddy. Let’s us know how it works out. God bless.
    F**K ZUCK!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Delta variant

Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

Why would you consider the jab an "immune system booster" when statistically the places that have the most people jabbed have the highest number of cases and the places with the least amount jabbed have the least cases?

I realize you're just speculating. I feel like if this were an "immune system booster" it would have been much more successful to market it as such.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Delta variant

My personal opinion is simple. This is not a vaccine by the very definition of the word, we know that, but it's labeled as one regardless of that fact. That alone is highly suspect. The world has gone insane when people are allowing something pushed in such questionable ways (putting it lightly) to be injected into their bodies when the entire point of taking that injection is to be protected against something it doesn't protect you from. Seriously it blows my mind people don't see this happening in front of their faces.

It's so simple. "Vaccine" -best case scenario it supposedly protects you against hospitalization, a metric that is humanly impossible to prove either way because you don't have any results without a jab to contrast against. That's the biggest plus this "treatment" has in the "pro" column, and it's a claim that can never be proven on anyone, ever.

Worst case scenario, death, with no recourse. Convenient the drug companies have absolved themselves of any responsibility. As if it weren't bad enough the drug doesn't protect against what they claim it's supposed to, if that wasn't enough to stop you, you're also risking bells palsy and other muscular injuries which can be permanent.

And let's say the likelihood of these adverse events were extremely low, which they aren't, but for the sake of discussion let's say they were. Even if the chances of adverse events were extremely low, that's still a risk. Risk vs reward. What's the reward here? Even a near non-existent risk is not worth no reward, never mind the massive risk involved with this drug.

Add into that all the bad stigma behind this, the medical tyranny, the lawlessness, the lack of studies showing any positive results, and the blatant dismissal of science... How on earth could anyone not see what this is?

But it's all worth it! Because you get the benefit of..... Ummm...
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-04-2021 at 01:06 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Why would you consider the jab an "immune system booster" when statistically the places that have the most people jabbed have the highest number of cases and the places with the least amount jabbed have the least cases?

I realize you're just speculating. I feel like if this were an "immune system booster" it would have been much more successful to market it as such.
    You’re right, I’m absolutely speculating. Not as much as Dr. Fauci seems to be, but yes, speculating.

Why would I call it an immune system enhancer? Well, I think we can both agree it’s not a vaccine and from there I base my beliefs on the comments of some of the so called vaccine experts who have said that what the jabs do is trigger a response to a benign spike protein similar to the Covid protein which supposedly gets your body’s immune system ready to take on the real thing. Like taking Advil before to going to bed after a drunk instead of waiting till morning when you already have a hangover.

I’m not entirely convinced of the stats that are showing that more vaccinated people are dying are as clear, cut and dried as they might appear. Consider that it was the elderly that were first vaccinated in most countries, so two things were sure to happen statistically, especially if the protective properties of the vaccines diminish with time.

The first is that a lot of these people were going to die soon no matter what. A 90 year old person gets a jab and dies a month later, hard to blame the jab when in reality the person already had one foot on a banana peel and the other over a hole, so that statistic is iffy. The other is that if the efficacy of the vaccines diminishes over time, it stands to reason that the first people that got vaccinated are the first ones that lost the protection the vaccines offered making them more vulnerable, especially if the Covid strain they contracted differed from the original.

The point I’m trying to make is that unless the age, weight and underlying conditions are included in the stats of those who are reported to be dying of Covid, it’s hard to prove that being vaccinated makes someone more susceptible to dying.

Just my $0.02
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    If you can handle this, you're a better man than I am. As time passes, more information is collected obviously. This is more information than I can handle right now, lol. It's late and I'm tired. I got a couple pages in and they started addressing the odd patterns the graphs were showing, which I was curious about, but I bailed there. I'll go back to it.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...19_vaccination
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I read the whole thing, but please don’t tell me there will be a test

Very interesting. My takeaways were that if you get vaccinated you’d better be very cautious for the next month till they kick in and that there are variables like lifestyle that we will probably never be able to account for when trying to conclude how effective (or not) the so called vaccines are.

It also reinforced that we’re very much living in the experimental stage of this mess.
    F**K ZUCK!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //