//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

--

--
    I'm going to pray for you Guyman. I hope you stay healthy and make it through this because you sound like a good person.

--
    Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    Is 150 pushups in 10 minutes healthy?
    Still pounding air eh?
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    My whole family is double vaccinated and are waiting for our 3rd booster shot. We mask up inside any building including our homes and even if I'm alone in my car with the windows up because you can never be too careful with this deadly virus. Remote learning and curbside pickup for us only. I'm saddened by all these social gatherings people are having and I wish the government would do the right thing and mandate the vaccine and impose a short lock down to flatten the curve. President Biden is doing his best to get this under control now it's up to us to see it through. Just please everyone get vaccinated so we can get back to normal. I don't want to have to wear a second mask but I will if that's what it takes.
    Hey Bob, any tips on dealing with the family pets at this time of crisis? I’ve heard that they can get Covid, so I’m scared to handle my poodle without gloves because she keeps sniffing her droppings before I can scoop them up. It’s as though she’s not able to smell anything and I read that was a symptom of Covid. I was thinking of quarantining her in a carton box, but I’m not sure for how long.

Oh, and I should mention that the droppings do have an odor that I can even smell though my mask if I try hard.
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    Please read this, especially the last four paragraphs. This is a perfect example of what the government thinks like

https://apple.news/AXhQ4CfuQTBWbw9knaMP1Ug

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D13BAC0C-4998-4257-A277-15F088E73A7B.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	268197

We didnt know what the hell we were doing

So we just assumed that we got away with it

The project was funded by the tax dollars that the victims paid to the government and this is what was done with them and the attitude toward the results. Does anybody reading this really think anything has changed in 80 years? That today there is more competence, or apathy towards the general public?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-22-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    F**K ZUCK!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Hey Bob, any tips on dealing with the family pets at this time of crisis? Ive heard that they can get Covid, so Im scared to handle my poodle without gloves because she keeps sniffing her droppings before I can scoop them up. Its as though shes not able to smell anything and I read that was a symptom of Covid. I was thinking of quarantining her in a carton box, but Im not sure for how long.

Oh, and I should mention that the droppings do have an odor that I can even smell though my mask if I try hard.
    My family is allergic to pet dander so unfortunately I can't suggest anything but would definitely look into a mask for your dog if it could contract the virus. Hopefully there will be a pet vaccine soon but I'm not sure if I would chance stepping foot inside a vet clinic.
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 09-22-2021 at 10:46 AM.

--
    Just one more quick comment/story
    My wifes boss owns 4 childcare centers, he announced on monday that he will be mandating all his employees get vaccinated and as of today 80% of his staff has quit because of that and as of just now rescinded that plan so he wouldn't have to close his businesses and asked his employees to come back, funny thing is a few employees that are vaccinated quit because they didn't feel it was right to enforce someone to inject a so-called vaccine that they didn't want.

shep

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Listen fellas

Anyone who repeatedly comes back for a beating is clearly in an unhealthy relationship.

Why does one stay?

Because they think they can change it?

Nope.

It's mostly because they think that someday they'll be good enough to not get beaten.

Does this mean my dick is in an unhealthy relationship?

Asking for a friend......
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Hey Bob, any tips on dealing with the family pets at this time of crisis? Ive heard that they can get Covid, so Im scared to handle my poodle without gloves because she keeps sniffing her droppings before I can scoop them up. Its as though shes not able to smell anything and I read that was a symptom of Covid. I was thinking of quarantining her in a carton box, but Im not sure for how long.

Unfortunately El there is only one way to be sure if your pet has COVID

Name:	only-the-dog-knows2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	268206
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    You shouldn't do that it causes dopamine addiction and makes you feminine and docile, dehydrated etc. Very bad for you.

Are you related to Buster Hymen by any chance?

--
    You shouldn't do that it causes dopamine addiction and makes you feminine and docile, dehydrated etc. Very bad for you.
    Is that what happened to this guy or was it COVID vaxx3n8tion side effects?

Name:	1619554038081.jpg 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	268208

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Eat your Wheaties has an entirely different connotation now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Is that what happened to this guy or was it COVID vaxx3n8tion side effects?

Name:	1619554038081.jpg 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	268208
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    Oh billy i`m about to have a nervous breakdown.............i think i should disappear for 2 months...........but don`t ban my alias ...........EM - KAY ?.........OH he wants A RED RYDER BB GUN fer xmas .........he doesn't think a football is a good x - mas gift........he`s having a flat tire !!

No, I'll just let you get all invested in a particular username and content you're so proud of and just totally poof you from the site like I did the other one. Banning is too easy.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--
    Omg youre sooo tough BILLYYYYYY

Yes dropping in only when a grown man texts you to tattle on someone for posting a contradiction then banning everyone who disagrees with you and your little pm clan is absolutely easier than managing a forum properly. Thats why you do it that way, because you're lazy and insecure. Thats why theres ten people here now. You failed miserably.

There used to be an entire forum full of racers and engineers, professional mechanics and more. Now you have the ATC Queen telling people how to blow their shlt up. You and your amateur pm clan couldnt stand it when anyone was able to relate to them on a higher technical level so you invented a narrative that discourse and facebook was to blame for slowing activity, when in fact it was that people were watching you numpties ban people left and right for absolutely nothing and thats a turn off no matter what your standing on discourse is. Handing a mod button to Yaeger was the nail in the coffin as he was a second generation insecure amateur and let the responsibility go RIGHT to his head.

You ruined your forum. It wasnt us it was you and your dumb azz text behind the scenes friends. It was Fabio ranting over absolutety everything and snitching on people weekly.like a fkn 12 year old. And you enabled all of it. You alone ruined 3ww and Trikefest and made a huge negative impact on the 3 wheeler community.

All to act like this, little tough guy. Small man insecure puzzy mfer with a button. Hope this makes it feel really good this time.

Enter the 4 people that repeatedly suck your internet dinkie so they secure their position as one of the last half dozen to remain in the Big Bad Billy zone.

You inherited a big responsibility to an entire community with this forum and you made it about you and your friends.

Now ban me again, Big Bad Billy.

ETA:But yet you keep coming back, acting like a tough guy keyboard commando, blaming others for your child-like emotional instability and insecurity.

Maybe you should start your own forum and show everybody how it's done. You seem to have all the answers.

ETA 2: I take that back. You don't know how to run a forum, nor do you want to. You just want to sh!t on forums others have built:

I left that place in shambles. Me and Barn tag teamed em for a bit. They' probably have Dohc PTSD . They don't know their azz from their intake
    If you were such an asset to ANY forum, you wouldn't get banned from all of them. You're an insecure little child craving attention. You come back after you've been banned from another (other) forum(s) in a desperate attempt to get newer members who don't know your history here to side with you and it never works.

Go troll somewhere else, loser.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 09-24-2021 at 09:27 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //