//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

--
    I second that ! Cause you will find out that bookface killed/hurt a lot of form. And there is a lot more payed fact/feeling checkers on there to keep people from speaking there mind on there than is on here and this is a OPEN FORM.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    Fkn told ya.

Who's next?

You didn't tell anybody anything.

Billy's site, Billy's rules.

You wanna make the rules, start your own fvckin site. It really is that simple.

I'll quote you again:

Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person
    I left that place in shambles. Me and Barn tag teamed em for a bit. They' probably have Dohc PTSD . They don't know their azz from their intake
    You're only here to cause problems. F-off wanker.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 09-24-2021 at 10:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Which is why you swallow his knob daily and he rewards you 6 fellas by letting you think you're special. We've been over this already
    There's a lot of people that get along just fine around here, no knobbing involved, when you're gone.

You sure are preoccupied with accusing others of sucking d!ck. Embracing your latent homosexual tendancies? Not enough knobbing in your circle of friends already? Maybe you should change your screen name to Fellatio Hornblower.

There's a little something on your chin. Hair gel maybe? Do u have a leeky rear end?..... lookz lyke yu blew...... a seal
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 09-24-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    OK, Back to COVID B.S.

Apparently 2 of the hostesses for The Puke,....errr...ummm...The View tested positive for COVID today. Right before the Kumala Harris interview.

--
    This is the type of sh!t that's going on in Australia....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1441427256132476928

--
    Omg youre sooo tough BILLYYYYYY

Yes dropping in only when a grown man texts you to tattle on someone for posting a contradiction then banning everyone who disagrees with you and your little pm clan is absolutely easier than managing a forum properly. Thats why you do it that way, because you're lazy and insecure. Thats why theres ten people here now. You failed miserably.

There used to be an entire forum full of racers and engineers, professional mechanics and more. Now you have the ATC Queen telling people how to blow their shlt up. You and your amateur pm clan couldnt stand it when anyone was able to relate to them on a higher technical level so you invented a narrative that discourse and facebook was to blame for slowing activity, when in fact it was that people were watching you numpties ban people left and right for absolutely nothing and thats a turn off no matter what your standing on discourse is. Handing a mod button to Yaeger was the nail in the coffin as he was a second generation insecure amateur and let the responsibility go RIGHT to his head.

You ruined your forum. It wasnt us it was you and your dumb azz text behind the scenes friends. It was Fabio ranting over absolutety everything and snitching on people weekly.like a fkn 12 year old. And you enabled all of it. You alone ruined 3ww and Trikefest and made a huge negative impact on the 3 wheeler community.

All to act like this, little tough guy. Small man insecure puzzy mfer with a button. Hope this makes it feel really good this time.

Enter the 4 people that repeatedly suck your internet dinkie so they secure their position as one of the last half dozen to remain in the Big Bad Billy zone.

You inherited a big responsibility to an entire community with this forum and you made it about you and your friends.

Now ban me again, Big Bad Billy.
    You need me.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    OK, Back to COVID B.S.

Apparently 2 of the hostesses for The Puke,....errr...ummm...The View tested positive for COVID today. Right before the Kumala Harris interview.

And now they've tested negative twice.

What a bunch of horse sh!t. All for the drama and nothing else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    Witch wich is your favorite ?............oh we know.............it`s Joy Blowhard !!........this is what you do with retirement !

It might be for you, I have better things to do with my retirement. These are your people. I was treated to this idiocy from a member of another forum.

Why aren't you watching fake COVID hospital videos on youtube?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    You need me.
    Even you would have your hands full J!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Even you would have your hands full J!!
    No worries. When things get to the point that we can’t handle them we just outsource the problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A05A41BE-E7CD-4786-89DC-F3C32E89AE59.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	268224

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    No worries. When things get to the point that we canít handle them we just outsource the problem.

Name:	A05A41BE-E7CD-4786-89DC-F3C32E89AE59.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	268224
    Good to see the son of God is still with us.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by My my my Tri mo View Post
    Droppin loads............all over your EFFIN glasses !
    Glamy quit talking to yourself! We know you have multiple profiles! What are you Romeo Blues?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Good to see the son of God is still with us.
    But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirt with him.

Jesus loves you this you know, for this post just told you so.

--
    OMG!!! Eerbuddees......dyin.....oe'er loaded hospiddles!!!........

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-26 at 07-12-09 COVID Data Tracker.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	268229

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-26 at 07-10-03 COVID Data Tracker.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	268230

--
    God is dead
    And no one cares
    If there is a hell
    I'll see you there
    God exists in all places, even within the darkened hearts of the feeble minded and those blinded by self righteousness and arrogance. You need but only to let the light of truth shine through to see him and know his love and glory. Blessed are those who know their father, for only they may enter the promised kingdom and bask in its eternal peace.

If it is proof you seek, know that while some struggle with learning to swim, through God the believers can walk on water.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //