//ArrowChat Code
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Delta variant

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well, Well, Well, Lookee here! Another crisis caused by the scamdemic:

Blood shortage

Red Cross declares first-ever national blood crisis
    evening-news

By Norah O'Donnell

January 11, 2022 / 11:48 AM / CBS News

The nation's blood supply is dangerously low, prompting the Red Cross to announce a national blood crisis for the first time.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/red-cro...ekmahHLhPJccLs

I wonder who'll take credit for fixing it when things start heading back towards normal??............

Who am I kidding??

We all know who'll try to take credit.......
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Here's a novel idea. Maybe they'll have to start paying for blood.

Plasma donors get paid, why not blood donors? To hell with giving them something for free that many companies make bank on.

I've got the scars from years of plasma donations, to hell with with free blood to the Red Cross.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I heard a rumor they charge 300 a pint at the hospital, anybody know if that's true?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I could fill this thread with the articles I'm seeing now. It's all day every day, but I don't bother. There is so much news in regards to covid, I don't understand how anyone couldn't see what's going on at this point.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    It's funny how what "some" people called a conspiracy theory over the past, well over a year is now becoming fact... just about everything I believed to be true actually is.....some friends/family members wont even make eye contact with me because they are seeing the truth come out and seeing it for themselves.
    And no i'm not going to explain myself just open your own eyes.

Oh, just gotta add: Do you know you can wear a canoe as a hat? Just tip it over and it'll be cap-sized.......

Ya that was bad!!!!!
    never heard that one before thought it was stupidly funny.....

shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Here's a novel idea. Maybe they'll have to start paying for blood.

Plasma donors get paid, why not blood donors? To hell with giving them something for free that many companies make bank on.

I've got the scars from years of plasma donations, to hell with with free blood to the Red Cross.
    Not just blood, either

Aborted fetuses are pulled from the clinic trashcan, divided up into marketable tissues, and then sold to other companies for a variety of uses.... All at no compensation to the former mother of the aborted fetus

Girls who donate their hair to the cancer charities to make wigs? Yeah someone profits from that as well.

And on and on and on.

We are just animals being harvested for parts and pieces to fund the giant machine of medical profiteering.
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-13-2022 at 11:52 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    It's funny how what "some" people called a conspiracy theory over the past, well over a year is now becoming fact... just about everything I believed to be true actually is.....some friends/family members wont even make eye contact with me because they are seeing the truth come out and seeing it for themselves.
    And no i'm not going to explain myself just open your own eyes.

Oh, just gotta add: Do you know you can wear a canoe as a hat? Just tip it over and it'll be cap-sized.......

Ya that was bad!!!!!
    never heard that one before thought it was stupidly funny.....

shep

Amen!

I'm seeing the same thing in my personal life and associations.

I told my doctor the other day that I would not be returning annually for my annual checkups because I feel like it's just an excuse to prescribe more pharmacological interventions that are increasingly questionable and proven to be ineffective and even dangerous or deadly

I can no longer go to my general physician and trust that he's actually trying to treat my issues and not just reading treatment protocols off of drug company pamphlets. Sad, but locally I'm not the only one who has lost a tremendous amount of faith in the medical industry as a whole. Some local medical professionals told me in private that they were alarmed with the misinformation of the media and the forcing of experimental treatments but were to afraid to speak out for fear of losing their jobs. I don't want cowards treating me either. It's obvious that they would let me die to save their own careers and that's unacceptable to me. F**k those cowards as well.

I would rather be illegally treated by a doctor who lost his/her license for speaking out, than by a fully licensed coward who looked the other way until payday

Once you believe in a higher power and the eternal life of your own soul, you no longer fear your own death and therefore don't need to grovel at the feet of "medical professionals"......... For me, death is salvation. Who the fck wants to cling to this shi-tee world? Only an idiot.
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-13-2022 at 11:43 AM.

--
    [QUOTE=Shep1970;1526111]
    Oh, just gotta add: Do you know you can wear a canoe as a hat? Just tip it over and it'll be cap-sized.......[QUOTE]

As a HUGE fan of bad puns and Dad jokes, I award you 10 internets.

Now I need to clean the coffee off of my keyboard, thank you...........

--
    I could fill this thread with the articles I'm seeing now. It's all day every day, but I don't bother. There is so much news in regards to covid, I don't understand how anyone couldn't see what's going on at this point.
    A large portion of us know what the problem is, but...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8c9433a25f75075ba3506ab1475cb414f60168ba64960c734a6f38b14d5cf5cd.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	268945

--
    If you are unvaccinated, 55% of Democrats want to fine you, 59% want you confined to your home, 48% want you fined or imprisoned for questioning vaccine efficacy, 45% want you forced into "designated facilities," 46% want you digitally tracked, and 29% want to take your children.

These same people are shocked and dismissive when comparisons to Nazi Germany are made. Please tell me again who the Facists are?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...t_unvaccinated

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //