//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Has anyone used this rear shock for their 350x?

--

Has anyone used this rear shock for their 350x?

I bought a 350x project and I need a rear shock badly. My old shock is in peices and missing more parts than it's worth. Has anyone tried this shock? Thank you in advance foe.your input

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RED-STAGE-3...-127632-2357-0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210731-104042_eBay.jpg  

--
    just get your shock rebuild and valved for your weight and riding style. it wont even cost $200. I get them all the time redone for around $175 not that over prices Chinese junk

--
    Don't use that junk, just because it looks shiny and new means nothing.

Look at the Chinese quads at Pep Boys, my neighbors 7 yo has one and I am CONSTANTLY fixing the thing.

It just falls apart, every fails and the corrosion resistance is very poor, it all rusted up quickly.

The SSR dirt bikes are another one. They have a good motor but the rest is cheap, cheap, cheap China garbage.

Send it out or get a good used one, especially the 350X, I see those shocks under 100$ on Ebay almost daily...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    You can find other deals online. It will be best to get this part from a reputable shop.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //