//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Every front fork i look at seems to be missing this...

--

Every front fork i look at seems to be missing this...

The part they call the axle holder. The thing that bolts on the non-brake side on the front and holds that end fo the axle in place.

Seriously every front end I have looked at for sale to replace my 200es front end is missing this piece. Then I look at people selling axles hubs and they do not include it either and I cannot seem to locate this piece for sale anywhere.

Just confusing. Any part number ideas?

Thanks, ATC 200s is what I'm looking at swapping over to my 200es front end, partzilla carries one for the 200x it looks like But i do not know if it is the same part.

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    What does the part look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TPC 450R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TexFest View Post
    What does the part look like?

it is part number 19 on this diagram. basically, a square piece with 4 holes in it is what it looks like. https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemp...shock-absorber This is the part that is always missing on front ends on ebay it seems glad i know where to get it now

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I see now, I might have one

TPC 450R

--
    That part is still available from Honda. It fits a ton of different bikes. Partzilla and RockyMountainATV usually have it in stock. It's about $32.00 new.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //