//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1986 Honda Fat Cat Restoration Pictures and Video

--

Cool 1986 Honda Fat Cat Restoration Pictures and Video

Here are some pictures and video of a restoration of my buddy's Honda Fat Cat I am helping with. We were going to just put new plastics and seat on it but things ended up going a little sideways We got our work cut out for us now. I should be able to get the rest of the restoration videos of it on my youtube channel within the next couple weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Hey what kind of paint did you hit on the motor ? Looks like you had fun with this.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetip2000 View Post
    Hey what kind of paint did you hit on the motor ? Looks like you had fun with this.
    I used VHT engine paint. It seems to hold up well to gas and grease once it is baked on after a few rides. We will see over time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
    Yeah I used that VHT too. Holds up to gasoline heat and oil. What a difference. You gonna ride that thing or look at it in your living room ?
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Here is the latest video and pictures of the Fat Cat restoration.

--
    That looks great!!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    The Fat Cat looks great and I like your choice of beer!

--
    You did an amazing job. Is it possible to install aftermarket accessories that can be found at stores like 4wheelonline on a classic Fat Cat?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //