//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Baja ORV Area in the Badlands of SD Riding Video

--

Cool Baja ORV Area in the Badlands of SD Riding Video

Here is a video of the trip we recently made out to the Baja ORV area in the Badlands of South Dakota. I've driven by the place on I-90 many a time and never knew it was there. What a treat that was! The place is about 480 acres of all kinds of terrain. I am definitely heading back there some day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Here are some pictures from the trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Just got back from riding in the Black Hills, drove thru the Badlands on the way back. I didn't know that you could ride in the Badlands. That's on our list for the trip out next year. We didn't take many pics, I'll see if I can get a few up in the next couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //