//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello from antelope valley Cali!

--

Hello from antelope valley Cali!

Forgot to post here first, recently got my first atc (1982 Honda 185s) after years of wanting one. Sadly, they’re getting rare to find even in rebuildable condition. I’d love to do some slight mods to it such as an exhaust (can’t find any, might have a shop make a custom one) or do an uni filter direct to the carb (if anyone has done this and know of a direct filter please let me know!). My dream machines since I started riding when I was younger is an atc 250r or a banshee, I’m sure we all know here they pull premium price if you can find one of either lol. Look forward to learning more and discussing topics here with you guys!

lardog is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

--
    Thank you much dude!

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome to the forum
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--

Hello from antelope valley Cali!

Welcome from a fellow Californian. You’re in the right place for help and ideas.
    Check eBay for exhaust systems , unless your looking for something specific, oem head pipes are available and mufflers too , mbrp makes a slip on muffler also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    Yeah ! I can help you with OEM and aftermarkets exhausts for the 185s trike .
    * 1970 US90 Red
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Helm&Son, Bandito /3D springer. ( Spaghetti Winder )
    * 1978 ATC 90/128 Bandito / Ace Williams Springer.
    * 1980 ATC 110/ ? Helm&Son, Dickson Full Suspended
    * 1981 ATC 110 MTC Full Supended
    * 1985 ATC 200s
    *1986 ATC 250R/310 2"+ Westcoast Swinger

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwheeler760

--
    Hell yeah good to know! I’m actually trying to remove my stock exhaust right now to replace the studs and gasket but the damn thing is frozen together in the middle it seems lol. Definitely want a new exhaust for it!

--
    Well there’s about .25” of stud to work with so I used a small angle grinder to slot it and try a screwdriver to get it but no luck, other one came out just fine using a jam nut. Time to find someone with a welder that works that can weld a nut on for me.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //