//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc 125 battery shorting

--

Atc 125 battery shorting

Hi. I recently got a battery for my 125m. When I hook it up, everything is fine, neutral light turns on. When I push start though, the pos terminal sparks and light turns off. Any thoughts on cause.

--
    loose connection or corrosion at the battery cable

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    loose connection or corrosion at the battery cable
    Ditto, ran into this when I went through the father-in-law's Fat Cat. Cleaned up the battery terminals and made sure the cables were good and tight, been good ever since.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I typically clean ALL the connections, especially the ground connections, on these old machines. Do it once/do it right the first time, and you should be good for years!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //