//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hope you guys are stocked up on necessities

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Hope you guys are stocked up on necessities

Trains and ships are backlogged big time:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-crisis.html
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Yup more intentional crises from the people Glamy supports. They've been manufacturing these problems more and more lately. I now have 7 cases of MRE's and I've been stocking up more and more on canned goods and non-perishables. Doing OK on ammo at the moment but I'll probably get some more. It's going to get much worse before it gets better, if it gets better.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    yup- half a closet full of toilet paper...... figure i can use it as currency if need be
    Them soccer moms will pay big bucks to wipe there ******. when that time comes.

shep

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyman Person View Post
    Ammo... Lol.

Be ready to leave where you are and forget about everything you own.

If you are old and slow you're already dead. If you constantly telegraph your position and share info on your stock you're already dead. If it goes like you fear mongers think it will, all the kids are dead. They are dead weight in battle.

The Art of War. As many times as you can.

Learn to Swim

Stocking up on essentials is fear mongering?

The rest of your post is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51jEJhTgR0L._AC_SL1010_.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	268262
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 10-02-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Is that what I said? Your reading comprehension is terrible.

How many of you are practicing daily with your peashooters?

How many days of the last 30 did you harvest wild game?

Do you think your "friends" who hunt will feed you?

Learn to Swim.
    If you constantly telegraph your position and share info on your stock you're already dead.

You post this then ask me to reveal info that reveals my preps and training?

Your "peashooters" comment tells me all I all need to know

--
    If you have to go to the fvcking STORE to stock up on anything, you're already dead. If your plan is MRE'S LMAO
    So your mom's house is stocked completely with home grown, gathered from the wild food that you grew, harvested, killed, canned, freeze dried, froze, all by your little lonesome? Or is your plan to wander the countryside stealing, robbing and killing others for what you need?

--
    The questions were rhetorical.
    Then why ask them? Nothing better to do today than troll? Mom doing laundry so you can't go outside and play?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Hope you guys are stocked up on necessities

If you have to go to the fvcking STORE to stock up on anything, you're already dead. If your plan is MRE'S LMAO
    Ignorance in it's purest form as usual. Getting supplies from the store is stupid? Lol. Wow.

There are deer everywhere where I live. People come from all over the country to hunt my area. I smoke cigarettes at night 20 feet from deer. If hunting and fishing become necessary there is no shortage of each in my area.

So because Damon wants to try and look superior to a small group of people who really don't care one iota about anything he's doing, long-term food items are now a bad idea lol. I'll be sure to go get rid of all my canned goods lol. Dummy.

Every military force on the planet must be doing something wrong using MRE's. Too bad they didn't consult Damon first! Hahaha! !
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-02-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Kill the fracas forum. It's one of the factors in the decrease in participation from new members.

The open forum is perfect for all these topics. Theres no need for multiple off topic forums. Steer the site back to vintage off road 3 wheelers.

Kill the 3WW FB page. Leave a last post that says come to the forum.

Y'all complain on Zuck and fb but camp out there.

Do these things and the forum becomes a hub again.
    Start your own forum and show everybody how it's done, hero. C'mon! Put your money where your mouth is!

You think your constant negativity is an asset?

If you wanna whine about the website there's a forum for website feedback, use it.

Last edited by Scootertrash; 10-02-2021 at 04:52 PM.

--
    So, anyways, estimated 500,000 containers backed up. Seems a little exaggerated to me.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021...boiling-point/

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    So, anyways, estimated 500,000 containers backed up. Seems a little exaggerated to me.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021...boiling-point/
    From what I found, a cargo ship can carry about 20,000 twenty foot containers, so I'm assuming about 10,000 forty footers. So that would be about 50 ships right? Sounds feasible.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Holy carp! I didn't know they carried that many!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Holy carp! I didn't know they carried that many!
    I started thinking about it, because I've loaded a super cargo with tractor trailers before and I was thinking back about driving them around the ship thinking how massive it was. By memory I don't think that ship was nearly as big as a container ship.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Wow, I knew they carried a lot by the pictures but never dreamed that many! We have also been stocking up on many things. My wife is on board with canned food, when she goes to the store, she gets several. Pasta lasts very well so she got us a pretty good supply of it. I'm feeling better about my ammo supply but will continue to build it up along with firewood for a backup heat source. I do believe things may get worse before better but hopefully we are wrong.

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Oh, vitamins and medicine also. To be honest, all of this has been a good idea before the current situation. I always keep 12 gallons of water on the attic steps to flush the toilet in a power outage along candles, battery's and flashlights. I have a generator that will keep the fridge going and like I said before, firewood for heat and to warm food up on. I worked at a local power company for 11 years and it always amazed me the amount of people that were completely unprepared for an outage. They had nothing for backup heat, water or food. If things get bad, people like that will suffer drastically waiting on the government to make their pathetic lives better. My wife always laughed at how I was about prepping for things, she don't after the shortage we all had. She sees it now and is helping prep for a supply shortage, possibly in the near future.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //