//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 350x frame repair

--

350x frame repair

Getting ready to start a project. 85 350x that has been sitting in a barn for 10 years, she is beat up pretty bad. I know it has at least one crack in the frame. Somewhere, not sure if on these forums or a facebook group I saw a place/person that was selling gusseted frames all redone but you had to send a core frame in to buy one.

Long story short, i'm not a welder, where can I send my frame to get fixed, gusseted and coated, or buy a new one using my core?

any members on here do that? I am on the east coast

--
    I don't recall ever seeing that particular service offered here, but I'm a 250R guy, so I don't always tune into 350X based threads. I know I've seen 350X gusset kits offered here, just not the whole service you were referring to. Good luck with your build.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    I don't know about a one stop shop for the whole shebang, but TPC sells the gusset kits at a reasonable price.

http://tpctrikes.com/tpc_trikes_new_102.htm

You could find any good fabrication/welding business that could weld them in. Maybe even find one within driving distance.

Before proceeding, you really should have the frame media blasted and inspected for more cracks or rust holes. Poorly maintained and stored trikes usually have frame rot. The gusset kits could be the least concern.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--

350x frame repair

Greg Junior posted on FB 350X frames for sale that he would gusset for customers as well. He is on a lot of pages.
    Also can't say I have ever or would ever deal with him

There are a few guys here that offer gusset kits, maybe they will chime in on your thread
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-01-2024 at 08:28 PM.

--
    HREATV.COM will and can do all 350x frame repairs. I've showed him a nead lazer cut tricks. many TPC customers had contact HRE about TPC stealing their money.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    HREATV.COM will and can do all 350x frame repairs. I've showed him a nead lazer cut tricks. many TPC customers had contact HRE about TPC stealing their money.
    Thanks for all the info fellas, Im hoping its salvageable, I dont have my hands on it yet, but I know its pretty rough when I last saw it a year ago.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //